Part 2: the one with the hoodie

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I rolled over and turned it off seeing it read 7 am. I heard a loud snore next to me and I remembered Ruel stayed the night. I groaned slightly and rolled myself out of bed. I ran into the bathroom across the hall. I tied my hair into a loose low ponytail with one of my scrunchies I left on the bench a few days ago. I rinsed my face with cold water to wake myself up and patted it dry. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I put on mascara and took my hair out of its pony tail. My hair sat just above my boobs when it was its natural curly state but it was frizzy as hell. I decided to put some cream in it to tame it a little and just left it at that. I left the bathroom to see my mum walking down the hall in a hurry. She usually left by now so she was clearly running late. I decided to leave it and walk back into my room. I closed the door behind me and turned around. Ruel was still fast asleep and it was now 7:30, meaning we had 30 minutes until we had to leave. I decided I would piss him off this morning, so I ran over to the bed and jumped straight on top of him. He loud out a loud yell and a groan causing me to laugh. He had rolled onto his back so I was now sitting on top of his stomach as he looked up at me, confusion and anger in his eyes.

"Why do you keep waking me up like this?" he says, the rasp in voice even more evident since he just woke up.

"Because it's funny," I say like it was common decency. He rolled his eyes at me and sat up causing me to fly back, my back now on his legs. I rolled off the bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I picked out a black hoodie, black jeans and my black and white vans. I started to take of my top when I heard Ruel cough behind me.

"We have been friends for 12 years, you have literally seen me naked." I say rolling my eyes.

"When we were 7!" he says loudly.

"So! If you don't like it turn around," I say and take off my top not caring anymore.

"I never said I don't like it," I hear him mumble. I blush slightly and slip on my hoodie. I take off my shorts and slip on my jeans quickly. I hear rustling behind me and I look over to see Ruel going through my pile of clothes on the floor. He had already gotten changed since many of his clothes were at my house.

"what are you looking for?" I ask him as I grab my socks and slip them on my feet.

"My hoodie," he says still looking through the clothes.

"Oh, you mean this one," I say pointing to the one I was wearing. He looked up at me and noticed I was wearing it.

"Yes. That one," he says plainly.

"Well I beat you to it, sorry buddy get another one." I say sassily.

"This isn't my house and that's my favourite hoodie give it back," he says walking over to me.

"Nope, no way." I say folding my arms like a child.

"Just take it off love." He said starting to get annoyed at me.

"I don't have anything on underneath," I say smirking.

"I don't care," he says in a monotone voice.

"You cared a few seconds ago," I answer. He rolls his eyes. Getting sick of my shit (once again) he gabs the bottom of the jumper. He tried to pull it up but my hands stop him. He looks at me, glaring slightly and I just smile innocently. He tries pulling it up once again but it stops at my boobs because I folded my arms. He sighs and walks back over to the bed slipping on his shoes. I sit down next to my wardrobe and slip on my own shoes. We both grab our bags and phones and head downstairs into the kitchen. I check the time on my phone to see it was 7:50. I grab myself and Ruel a breakfast bar and walk to the front door to see his looking at his phone. I throw the bar at his head, causing him to grab it and look up at me annoyed.