Part 10: the one with the sleepover

We were now standing outside. Bella and Jaden were getting into Bella's car and Caleb was getting in his own. We waved them off and went back inside the house.

"You guys head upstairs, I'm just gonna talk to my mom," I tell them. They nod and head up to my room as I walk into the living room.

"Hi ma, just wanted to let you know Ruel and Tyler are staying over tonight," I said to inform her.

"Okay sweetie, thank you for letting me know," she said as she brushed her fingers through Zara's hair.

"Who is Tyler and why is he staying?" Dylan says sitting up from the couch he was laying on.

"Why are you still here and why do you care?" I say back.

"Because I can be and because you're my baby sister and if any boy comes near you it's my duty to interrogate them before they stay the night." He says sternly.

"First of all, I'm not your baby sister. I'm 16 and I can make my own choices. Second, you don't need to act like every guy I meet is a criminal. Now if you don't mind I will be going back to my FRIENDS." I say in defence.

"Good night ma," I say kissing my mom on the cheek.

"Night hunny," my mom replies.

"Night nugget," I crouch down and give Zara a hug.

"Night night Lama," she says pulling away from the hug and crawling onto my moms laps.

"Night Dyl, drive home safe." I say as I give him a fist bump.

"Yeah will do. Don't get too wild up there," he says smirking at me.

"I hate you," I say as I walk down the hall making Dylan laugh.

"Love you too sissy," he calls out making me smile as I open the door to my bedroom. I walk in and step inside, closing it behind me with my right foot. I look up to see Ruel looking through my wardrobe while Tyler was on my bed scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

"Ruel, what you doing in there?" I say making him turn around.

"I'm trying to find my hoodie I left here last time," he says turning around again.

"Which one? You left two," I say smirking.

"My orange one," he says giving up on looking through my wardrobe. I stay smirking at him.

"What?" he says confused. I point my finger towards my desk were the orange jumper had been the entire side. He turns around to face me with an innocent smile.

"oops," he says chuckling at himself. I heard Tyler laugh from my bed and I turned to face him.

"What's so funny?" Ruel asked.

"You knew the entire time, didn't you?" I ask him smiling a little. he just nodded his head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ruel said agitated.

"It was funny watching you struggle to find something that was right in front of you," Tyler said trying not to laugh again. Ruel just rolled his eyes and huffed. He slipped the hoodie over his head and onto his body.

"so what do you guys wanna do?" I say placing my phone on my bedside table.

"I don't know, what is there to do?" Tyler asked.

"We should go to the skate park," Ruel suggests.

"Uh I can't skate," Tyler says awkwardly.

"That's fine you can just watch us," Ruel shrugs and looks towards me.