Part 4: the one at mcdonalds

"so if you rephrase something simple like 'I like bread' to something longer and complicated like 'I thoroughly enjoy the taste, smell and texture of bread' it can increase your word count a lot faster." I explain to Ruel. I was basically tutoring him in English since I loved it and have always been good at it where as well, he hasn't.

"But that requires so much effort" he groans loudly making it evident he didn't want to do this.

"Okay let's take a break we have been doing this for an hour now," I say rolling my eyes sliding my laptop off of my crossed legs.

"Finally," Ruel sighs in relief making me smile and roll my eyes again. I was sitting on my bed with my back on the headboard and Ruel was at the end of the bed lying on his stomach, his legs dangling off the left side of the bed.

"Hey, come sit here with your back facing me." I tell him patting the spot in front of me. He looked at my confused.

"Why?" he said sitting up.

"Because I wanna do something," I tell him simply

"I don't trust you," he says squinting at me.

"Wow thanks love you too," I say rolling my eyes, making him do the same.

"It's nothing bad I promise," I say holding out my hand with my pinky finger up. He links his pinky with mine signalling I was serious about my promise. He slowly but surely made his way over to in front of me and sat down, his back facing me and legs straight out in front of him. I stood up on my knees so I could see the top of his head. I started to braid his hair before his hand came into contact with my wrist, making me stop my actions.

"What are you doing?" he says weirdly.

"I'm braiding your hair, it's getting really long and I wanna see how cute you look with it up," I say like a little kid. He sighs and let's go of my hand.

"Why do I let you do shit like this to me?" he said groaning a little.

"Because you love me," I say smiling.

"Unfortunately,"

"You're a real pain in the ass sometimes you know that?" I sassily whilst continuing to braid his hair.

"Well that makes two of us," he says cheekily. I just smile and shake my head. I finished braiding his hair and tied it up with one of the hair ties on my wrist. I smiled proudly at my work and patted his shoulders.

"all done," I say happily. He gets up and walks over to my mirror taking a look at it.

"Okay not gonna lie you did an amazing job but it isn't really my thing," he says laughing at himself at little.

"Oh come on you look adorable," I say walking up behind him and look at him through the mirror.

"Love, I don't wanna look adorable. I wanna look hot and cool." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well you can do both," I say smiling.

"Did you just call me hot?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"You bet your ass I did. You, Mr Vincent Van Dijk are hot, cute, adorable and cool all in one." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. He laughs send vibrations through my arms.

"You're being so nice today. What happened?" he said making eye contact with me through the mirror.

"I don't know actually and this is a once in a life time opportunity so you better take it," I say sassily.

"Ah there is my rude sassy Lana," he says turning around making me giggle. He walked over to my bed and dragged me behind him by my hand. He sat down at the end of the bed and placed my in front of him so I was standing between his knees. We just stood there. Not saying anything. Not moving. Just staring into each other eyes. Suddenly Ruel spoke up.