Chapter 29

Suzette POV

I lounge on the patio of our hotel room watching the sunset. We've been in Paris for two days now and all the couples have gone out to wine and dine with their loved one. Blayze and I stayed behind while the kids are in the older kid's room being watched. Blayze sits next to me reading a book. He always reads the more mature books but I can't stop reading young adult books. I smile as I sip my glass of apple cider enjoying the view of Paris.

I bite my bottom lip as I see my husband wearing his glasses looking irresistibly sexy. I know how I want this night to end. Us tangled up in the silk sheets of our hotel room. I stand up without a weird and walk to the bathroom ready for a bath. I can still enjoy the sunset while soaking in my bath. I turn on the faucet and the jacuzzi feels up with water. I add a few fragrances and rose petals before stripping out of my clothes and settling in the water.

I sigh enjoying the hot water and wonderful aroma of the water rising up to my nostrils. I watch the sun paint the sky with gorgeous pink and orange hues. I hear the bathroom door open and I tune my head to see Blayze. He smiles walking to the bathtub and sits on the steps. "I see you're enjoying self babe," I smile nodding my head. "I sure am," His hand dips into the water and finds its way to my legs. I sigh as he caresses my leg while I look out the glass window.

"Want to watch a movie later?" I ask him trying to hide the effect of his smooth fingers on my skin. "Actually I was thinking we could do something else,"

"What did you have in mind?"

He removes his hand out the water and walks behind the tub. He kneels down and his hands touch my shoulders. They slowly move down arms and I bite my lip as his hands reach the top of my breast. I moan in delight as his hands cup my breast. He works his thumb around my nipple and lays my head back enjoying the sensation.

"Babe you are so beautiful," he whispers before kissing my neck. I moan again he moves his hands down my stomach to my flower. Like an instrument, glorious music leaves my mouth as his fingers strum on my core. When I reach my climax I turn to Blayze and pull him close to me. I don't care if I get him to wait and he couldn't care less either. He climbs in clothes on and we make out in the tub. I help him remove his shirt and pants making sure to leave nothing on his bare flesh but the touch of my lips. I ride him and watch as he too reaches his climax. For awhile we chill in the tub candles lit around us as we relax in the water.

"Let's go to the bed," he suggests and we dry off before walking to bed hand in hand naked. He pushes me onto the bed and devours my lips hungrily. He never stops surprising me and each time we make wild love is like making love for the first time. Before he inserts himself into me I place my hand on his chest in panic.

"Wait! You need to put the condom on. I'm not about to get pregnant," I warn. He quickly moves off my and grabs a condom from the suitcase. "Aren't you in birth control?" He asks me as he walks towards me his manhood saluting me. I smirk still looking down at it as I say, "Yes but better safe than sorry,"

"You looking at me like that is driving me crazy Leona," he growls as he scoops up int his arms. I swaddle him feeling his manhood poking me. "Sorry, my beast but can you blame me. It's so big,"

"You've seen it a thousand times," he laughs kissing my neck. I moan, "Yes but it still impresses me how it does wonders to my body," he chuckles as he captures my lips. "Don't you want to feel me?" I nod my head too out of breath from our kiss.

"Then no condom," he slyly says before tossing to the side. He penetrates into me and I cry out glorious music as the overwhelming sensations of him within me rise up through my whole body. My favorite part is when we climax together and touch forehead to forehead staring deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you," he smiles before I lean in and kiss him.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you're pregnant after this," he smirks. I kiss my teeth and smack his shoulder. He laughs as I repeatedly say, "It's not funny,"

__________________
Back in Spain, we get ready to celebrate our twin's birthday. Blayze and I are planning to go to the movies for our anniversary. He wanted to take me somewhere special but I said that everywhere is special when he is there with me. I'm wearing skinny jeans and a plain baby blue shirt with my nude flats. Blayze is wearing khaki pants and a button-up navy blue shirt. At the theater, I order snacks. "Why are you ordering so much?" He asks me. "I'm just really hungry," I reply.

The next day is Eos and Eros are 11 today. We are throwing a big pool party at the castle and so many kids have shown up. Their friends from the states have flown in just to celebrate. I munch on fried chicken and fries as I watch the children run around. "Suzette, you rarely eat fried chicken," points out Theia. "Yeah but I'm craving it," I stop smiling as she looks at me eyes wide.

"I'll grab the pregnancy test," she whispers running inside. I follow her in panic and she leads me to her bathroom. I run inside and begin to pee on the stick. I come out and see all the girls waiting for me. Luna is pacing the floor and Maddie is biting her thumb. We're silent as the timer goes off. I lift the stick and sigh.

"Dammit, I'm pregnant,"

"How do you do it?" Laughs Haelyn. I flick her off as she continues to laugh at me.

"That's it! I'm removing my uterus," I pout.

"You're so dramatic," giggles Luna.

"Congrats!" Screams Melody.

"Fuck," I cuss a smile on my face. I'm already thinking of names when Sky asks, "When are you going to tell Blayze?" The room goes quiet and all eyes are on me as I sit on the love seat. "I'll tell him soon,"

"How do you think he'll react," asks Maddie.

"Blayze will faint for sure," I predict.

"No! I highly doubt he will," Blaise laughs.

"Trust me he'll faint," I ensure them and we all leave to go back out to the party. I know I got pregnant in Paris. Blayze did tell me years ago that Paris is a lucky place for his family. As the party comes to an end and the kids play with their new gifts, all of the adults gather into the lounging room.

"I and Maddie have news," Damon calls for our attention and we all look towards them. "We're expecting," the room goes silent. I can't believe she didn't tell me when we were in the room. All of Maddie's pregnancies have been easy for her. She never shows until she's around six months. I'm not surprised we haven't even noticed.

"How far along?" Chris asks.

"Four months. I wanted to wait till the first trimester was over," Maddie eyes land on me and I smile nervously as I turn to Blayze. He's standing now hugging Damon congratulating him. "It was out of the blue. We didn't even know we could still have kids," Damon laughs.

"Suzette is on birth control for a reason. She can conceive a child still," Blayze laughs and he smiles at me but that smile drops as I fiddle with my fingers.

"Yeah, about me being able to conceive..." Amor gasps, "No way," as I say, "You're swimmers apparently, are stronger than I thought. I'm pregnant," Blayze eyes go wide and then he falls to the ground. I watch as he faints Chris and Damon catching him.

"Told you. So damn dramatic Blayze," I sigh looking at my husband passed out on the floor.