Chapter 25

Suzette POV

I'm at the hospital again with Blayze at our ultrasound appointment. It's currently February and Genesis's birthday party is around the corner. She is going to be five. Tyson has not stopped making fun of me saying how I told him I didn't want any kids and how funny it is that I ended up with seven now.

"Alright there is the baby," My doctor points to the screen and I see my uterus and my little three-month-old baby within me.

"Wow! Baby number four here we go," I say Blayze kisses my hand as he too looks at the screen. Dorian is now five months and absolutely the cutest. He is on the skinny side but healthy. My lack of breastfeeding him constantly caused my period to come back and that's how I got pregnant. My due date is August 1 and I have a bet going on in the family to see if I will give birth on the exact due date or be overdue. Abigail is at my house with her swollen belly waiting for me.

"How was the ultrasound?" She asks me. She conceived in July and the baby is due in April the same month she got married.

"It was great. The baby is healthy that's all that matters. How's Dorian doing?"

"He's taking a nap. Eos and Eros are over there watching a movie I put on. They have a big appetite," I smile and look at my babies stuffing their mouths with food. "Theia stopped by earlier and left you a box. She said she'll be back after her date with Amor,"

Ah yes, Amor and Theia are engaged. They secretly were seeing each other but Theia told me about their relationship. Amor lives in Spain and is taking the throne after his grandfather dies. Their love story is cute and I'm so excited to attend a royal wedding. We head to my room and she helps me go through my closet of clothes that I don't want. Once we're done we head downstairs to the kitchen where Blayze is cooking. Theia comes from around the corner smiling like an idiot.

"Girl, why are you smiling so big?" I laugh as she does a little goofy dance holding the box she left behind.

"So I set the wedding date for next year in May and to celebrate myself finding love I wanted to give you something," She hands me the blush pink box covered in beautiful blush pink glitter. I untie the bow and lift the lid to see the most luxurious maid of honor proposal. Inside are a pair of stud gold earrings. The earrings are shaped like a sunflower and instead of black seeds, they are tiny diamonds filling up the middle.

"Those are actually diamonds and actual gold," she chirps and motions me to keep digging through the goodies. I find Channel sunglasses and perfume. I pull out a satin robe that also blushes pink and a mug that says Maid of Honor on it. I also get bath bombs from lush.

"Thank you, Theia! But why did you pick me?"

"I have no sisters and you have been such a great friend to me and I wouldn't have had the balls to allow Amor and I's relationship to flourish if it weren't for you. So in return, will you be my maid of honor?"

"Of course! Oh my God, I'm a maid of honor at a royal wedding holy shit!" I scream and she hugs me kissing my cheek.

"You will have enough time to workout on the killer body after giving birth," she tells me.

"I was considering liposuction if my belly doesn't go back down like before," We sit down talking about wedding plans and dresses. Theia tells us that she wants me to be in white along with her. Blayze serves us lunch and I kiss him thanking him for the meal and he leaves the house to pick up the kiddos from school. After awhile everyone leaves and I'm in my comfy pajamas talking to my tia while holding Dorian. He's drinking his formula while playing with my shirt pocket on my breast.

Eros and Eos are practicing their ABC's and numbers with Blayze. Harry and Harmony are doing homework and Genesis and coloring on the floor. Everything is calm as classical music plays. Then I feel it a jolt in my stomach. I gasp as I feel my baby kick for the first time. It's kind of early but not abnormal. "Oh my God, the baby kicked!" I squeal. My tia laughs as I get excited and all the kids come running to my stomach wanting to feel it. The baby doesn't kick until five minutes later and Blayze kisses me while the kids stare in amazement.