Chapter 3

Unedited

Blayze and I have been on edge for a while. It's the first day of November and I'm currently heading to the office to bring Blayze lunch. We stopped going out and decided to have lunch at the office because we are arguing too much. Blayze desperately wants a child but I'm too tired with the kids I have now. They don't even belong to me in the first place. Tyson is their legal guardian. I remember Abigail and me feeding these kids and Tyson pulling money from small jobs like house sitting or walking dogs. I understand why Blayze wants children but I don't want to add more stress to my life.

I knock on Blayze office door and I walk in when I hear him say, "Come in."

I step into the office and Blayze doesn't bother to look up from his laptop. He seems angry about something so I quietly set down the bag of food and walk towards him. "Are you okay?" I ask him as I approach him. He says nothing and turns the computer towards me. It's both of us arguing at the restaurant last week and we have our hands up in the air and angry facial expressions. I didn't even notice the paparazzi were even around. I see the article and I begin to read: "Suzette and Blayze were seen eating at a restaurant fighting over if they should have children or not. Suzette was heard threatening Blayze that if he didn't stop asking for kids she would divorce him. The couple had told the press about their fake relationship and how they fell in love with one another during that period of time. They're love story so romantic and sweet look as if it will come to a bitter end. Blayze and Suzette are planning on divorciGo the end of the year."

"That's not true!" I shout at the screen. I look up at Blayze tears in my eyes and his expression softens. "Suzette, I know this news isn't what we want out in the world." I shut the laptop roughly and I put my hands on my hips. "I strongly believe in a God Blayze. I have been through too much shit in my life not believe he doesn't exist. Some may not believe and I respect that but I do. Things happen for a reason. This is my fault."

"Suzette this isn't your fault! We'll clear the air and assure the world that we are not divorcing. The only time I'm leaving you is when I die."

"Yeah, you're not leaving me when you die because I'm jumping in that grave with you."

"Suzette, you're too much."

"Reason why..."

"...I have two hands." Blayze whispers with a smile. I walk over to him and sit on his lap and wrap my arms around him. He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head. "Blayze, do you believe in God?"

"Yes, I love God too."

"Okay, if God wants us to have a kid and if the universe wants us to have a kid God and the universe will touch my uterus and bless us with a child."

Blayze says nothing at first only planting feather kisses on my neck sending never-ending waves of bliss through my body. "Okay, we'll let fate decide." I smile and kiss his cheek. Deep down I'm hoping that these birth control pills actually work so that I don't get pregnant. Giving Blayze hope is all I can and want to give him. I stand for what I said before about not wanting kids. His stomach growls and I laugh getting up from his lap. "I brought lunch but I didn't bring a dessert. I forgot to get it."

"No, you didn't. I'm looking at the cakes right now." I turn around and find his eyes looking directly at my butt. "You need to stop." I laugh before bringing him the bag of food. We eat and laugh enjoying ourselves. Blayze and I head our separate ways and I go to pick up the twins, Kaison, Genesis, and Mae from daycare and school. Once I pick them up I take them to the dance studio so I can drop off a package that Maddie forgot to bring. She owns her very own dance studio and is opening plenty more around the country. "Hey, girl." She greets while she picks up Mae.