Chapter 20

I watch Blayze as I walk down the aisle with my bouquet hiding my growing belly. Two beautiful girls beside me and me pushing a cute carriage with the twins inside throwing petals and holding the rings. If you would have told me back when I was 18 that I would be married to a billionaire I didn't love for a year then marry him again because we feel in love with each other, adopt three kids, get pregnant with twins, and get pregnant again I probably would have gave you a "are you serious" look before walking away talking shit about you in my head.

To think that everything has changed would be an understatement. My whole world and life have changed and so has the people within it. Genesis is now four years old and able to read and write and speak two languages, Spanish and English. Blayze is thirty and still looking sexier than ever. Melody and Steven are married and are expecting their first child in November. Abigail and her fiancé are getting married in April and Zaven and Haelyn are going to celebrate their one year anniversary.

Blayze winks at me as I take my place at the altar with the kids. The orchestra starts to play a thousand years and Skylin starts to walk down the aisle with her father. I raise an eyebrow to a crying Chris as he lays his eyes on his beautiful soon to be wife. I'm so going to tease him later about this. The photographer snaps photos of him and I fight the urge to laugh at his quivering state. Skylin wipes his tears away when she reaches him and kisses his cheek. The preacher starts to speak and we watch happily as the pastor marries them. The moment the pastor says, "You
may kiss the bride," we run to the center and take a selfie while the two love birds kiss behind us.

Skylin looks absolutely stunning in her wedding dress. I helped her put it on and when she saw it for the first time she cried. Skylin is Sweden descent and her crystal blue eyes sparkle with happiness as she stares into Chris's light brown eyes beaming with love for her. They sway on the dance floor forehead against the forehead. I watch happily as Chris twirls her around causing her to giggle. Blayze is Chris's best man and I'm a bridesmaid. Chris wanted the kids to be participants of the wedding including Blaise sons. We took a group picture and everyone looked absolutely stunning in each photo. Their first dance comes to an end and we all gather at the food bar to eat. I serve the kids before getting something to eat. The magical night comes to an end when Chris and Skylin get in the red Lamborghini to drive off to their honeymoon.

I watch as they leave happily waving goodbye to us.

"Well, Luna you're next," Blayze turns to Luna with a teasing smile.

"Fool, you know damn well no man wants to marry me! I'm literally going to die alone. I can't believe my cousin got married before me. That idiot," she voices annoyingly. The following morning we are back at work doing our daily routine. I'm working late today and Blayze is going to stop by after work to take me out for dinner. My parents decided to randomly come and visit me and my growing family for the week and are currently at home staying with us. My shift ends in three hours and I'm currently preparing a mother to deliver. I've been her midwife for the last couple of months and she's been doing excellent. She's having a baby boy and her husband is being a great support for her.

"I'm going to check how much you've dilated okay," I tell her before looking between her legs. I see that she's ten centimeters and that she's ready to deliver. "You're ready to deliver. I'm going to bring in the doctor and we will deliver this baby very soon,"
Once everyone is in the room she starts to push and we encourage her to keep pushing. I look up at the heart monitor and my heart stops. The baby's heartbeat is dropping and I'm not the only one noticing. To prevent the mother from panicking we encourage her to push faster. I feel the panic rise up my spine and I frantically think of a way to save the baby's life. I then hear the doctor say, "The umbilical cord is wrapped around his neck. He's suffocating," the mother starts to panic and I do my job calming her down and giving her words of encouragement.