Chapter 10

It's Mother's Day and everyone is at our house enjoying a nice brunch. Blayze and the kids were disappointed when I got up earlier than them and made myself breakfast in bed. I came upstairs with my tray of food and Blayze woke up with the kids all over him to see me climbing into bed with my food.

He moaned annoyingly and in his morning husky voice said, "The kids and I were supposed to make you breakfast in bed."

"You're forgetting that I'm pregnant and I'm constantly waking up to pee and eat." I reminded him.

Athena is using the bellybuds that Blayze bought me and is talking to our baby. I can play classical music for them while I do my daily workout. My mom is sitting next to me smiling as Athena talks to my belly. The twins are running around after each other. Haelyn is burping her son Ric and Zaven is googling at her getting Amor frustrated with him for not paying attention at what he's saying to him. Blayze is in the kitchen with his dad and Genesis prepping the rest of the food. I can hear Genesis mumble incoherent words and Blayze replying back as if he understands what she's saying. Theia is sneaking glances at Amor and he too glimpses at her a couple of times smiling and blushing at each other when they catch each other looking at one another.

Tyson is outside with Melody and Carter finishing up on the decorations. My dad is talking to Lorenzo talking about politics. They agree pretty much on the same things and they get along very well. "I can't wait to meet them," Athena tells me as she hands my mom the earbuds.

"Yeah, I'm somewhat excited to see how they'll look. The doctor said they are big for twins and that I'll be gaining more weight if the twins keep getting bigger."

"You are feeding them well." My mom jokes as she watches me eat more pickles.

"Let me live mother." I defend myself.

"Food is ready!" Blayze calls to us and we all head outside and take our seats. Layla helps me take a seat next to her and she whispers in my ear, "Your belly shape is gorgeous." I laugh and thank her. We say grace and start to dig in.

"I was thinking we should go camping one day." Suggest Zaven.

"Yes, but we will have to do it soon before Suzette is 33 weeks pregnant. The doctor doesn't want her traveling with twins after 33 weeks." Blayze informs them.

"When is your due date?" Asks Amor.

"It's in July. The doctor will break my water on the 10th of July. The doctor told me to be prepared for a c-section. Hopefully, I have a vaginal birth."

"Well let's go camping in Tennessee next week."

Next week, as Zaven had suggested, we head to Tennessee and camp. I teach the kids how to put up a tent properly something I learned when I was in Girl Scouts. We go fishing and ride in a boat on the lake and I watch as some of my friends jump into the water enjoying the coolness of the water. That same day we watch fireworks and Genesis watches wide eye as she watches the fireworks with her large ear protectors. She sits on Blayze shoulders gripping on him tightly.

The next day Blayze wakes everyone up early to head up a hill to watch the sunrise. With tired eyes and grouchiness from being woken up earlier than usual, we follow him to the hill. We layout blankets on the ground and will sit together some of us dozing off on each other. I must have dozed off because I'm woken up by Genesis calling out, "Mommy look at the sunrise." I'm sleeping on Chris chest and Luna is resting her head on my butt. Tyson is sleeping on Chris as well and we all sit up me joking to Luna saying, "Your head would have blown up if I had passed gas." She swats my arm and we watch the sunrise. "It's beautiful," whispers Haelyn dreamingly. As I watch the sunrise I spot Blayze laying flat on his stomach taking pictures and Genesis is on top of him with an identical camera pretending to take pictures with her cute hands.