Chapter 27

A few years later

"Mom! Rupi is touching my stuff again!" Screams Harry. I pinch the bridge of my nose as I hear Rupi shout, "No I didn't you liar!"

"Rupi does not call your brother a liar," Blayze demands in his fatherly tone. Ah yes, Blayze my husband looking so sexy with his built physique and gorgeous face. Every day he ages the more attractive he gets. Harry walks into my library with a frustrating face. "Mom do something," he demands and I set down my book and look at him. He's tall now 5"10 and only 15 years old. The doctor told me he'll be at least 6 feet tall by the time he's 18. Rupi stomps into the room crossing her arms and glaring at her brother.

"Don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. He's a liar," I look between them and glance Blayze. "Your kids. Your problem," I turn back to my book as Blayze sighs and says, "Harry you're 15 years old fighting with your 7-year-old sister. Like really," Harry walks out the room with Rupi following behind him. Life has been good and bad. The kids have grown up to be their own amazing person which is good. The bad news is that they're growing up too fast. Harry and Harmony are 15 going on 16 in October. Genesis is 12 now and full of glam. She has the kindest heart and love for fashion. Eos and Eros are 10 and mischievous always causing trouble. They can be shy and outgoing. They are extremely protective of their loved ones. Dorian is a mini-me. He's 7 with my attitude, looks, and personality. He can be critical and picky. I remember trying to feed him as a toddler and how he despised vegetables. All he wanted was chicken nuggets and pizza. Tyson is married and has a beautiful daughter who he and his wife struggled to conceived named Macia who is now 5 years old.

I'm happy to see my family flourishing. Blayze business is bigger than ever and our names are known worldwide. I've opened charity organizations that have changed many lives. I'm happy to use the money I've earned to help those in need. Blayze stretches and I look down at him as his shirt lifts up to reveal his v-line. I bite my bottom lip as Blayze turns his attention to me. He smirks as he puts his hands behind his back. "Like what you see?"

"I will always like what I see," I climb down and he places his hand on my thighs and forces me to straddle him. I adjust myself as I sit lightly on him. "Mmm, I love your thighs," he runs his hands up my thighs and I sigh enjoying the feeling of his hands touching me. His hands travel to my butt and I let out a laugh when he squeezes my butt.

"You're getting thicker babe," he groans as I lay my hands on his chest. "Those squats baby," I laugh. I lean down to kiss him letting my lips linger at the top of his lips.

"Stop teasing, goddammit," I smile at his impatience and kiss him.

"Ew mommy!" Blayze and I laugh as we look to see our son Dorian scrunching his face in disgust.

I get off of Blayze but not before whispering, "We'll finish this later," I walk over to Dorian and he points to Winter with his leash in his mouth. "It's time for our family walks," Blayze stands next to me as I put on Winter's leash. The family puts on their walking shoes and we head out. Tomorrow we head to Spain to visit Theia and Amor. They are currently the King and Queen of Spain. They have four children: Eric, Alejandro, Laura, and Amorá who is named after her father Amory. Every summer the family spends a month in Spain with all our friends. Life can get busy at times and it's hard for us to meet up occasionally. We devoted one month of summer to go to either Georgia or Spain to vacation with one another.

Abigail and her family moved backed to Georgia and Maddie and Damon still live in Georgia. They are planning on moving back to the city soon. We walk around the neighborhood catching each other up on work and school. I work as a Midwife part-time and work full time with Blayze. I got my Masters in business management and Blayze and I work side by side.