Chapter 16

My smile drops as I look at the devil's husband and the demons father. Harry stares at him with anger and Harmony hides behind me. I remove my hand from him and I say emotionless, "What can you two not agree on?" He clears his throat feeling uncomfortable from my glare. I can see Blayze from the corner of my eyes trying to get my attention probably mystify with what's going on. "He won't agree on the percentage that he will be receiving from the earnings." I take a look at the paperwork and I shake my head in disapproval. "I don't like these numbers. They're weak and I see it immoral to reward inappropriate behavior. You may leave immediately Mr. Vera."

He stands before confused and I grab his belongings and usher him out. "I'm confused. What's happening? What's wrong?" I stare him dead in his eyes and Harry and I say in unison, "Ask your wife." I close the office door and turn to Harry. "That's was unplanned for. I didn't know you were thinking the same thing." He crosses his arms and says, "Her kids can..."

"No! We will not be wishing bad things on people. Love always wins." I cut him off and he rolls his eyes but says, "Doesn't mean it's easy,"

"I never said it was easy. It's a challenge yes but not impossible."

"Can you please explain to me what's going on?" Blayze asks impatiently. I explain everything and when I finish Blayze is furious. "How dare he come to show his face up in my office and try to rip me off as well?!"

"Calm down Blayze. The kids were expelled."

"Good! I don't need anyone laying hands on my children. Come here Harmony." She moves to Blayze who picks her up in his arms and kisses her cheek. He cleans her wound and wraps it up in a bandage. The rest of the day we take the kids out for a fun day. We pick Genesis up from preschool and call Tyson to see if he would like to join us. We all meet up and spend family quality time together. It's always good to spend time with family and friends. Tyson tells us about his issue in trying to tell Iliana his feelings to Blayze and I. We could relate and understand what he's going through because we personally went through the same thing.

"Tyson tell her. I was scared to tell Suzette how I felt and look at how that almost ended up. If it weren't for Chris or Gloria or any of my friends, I would have suffered in my regrets. Tell her and who knows she might actually like you." Blayze advises him as we watch the kids play on the swing set. Harry and Harmony are pushing the twins on the swings while we watch them. Genesis is playing in the sandbox with a few other kids.

"I don't know how I'll react if she doesn't like me back," Tyson tells us honestly.

"You'll feel uneasy and heartbroken. That love will never fade but that relief of knowing that she knows will help you heal. Don't be afraid of rejection Tyson it's part of life." I advise him. He peers at me and declares, "That makes me feel worse." I shrug and stand up to leave the boys to talk while I go push the babies so that the twins can go play.

We leave and head home saying goodbye to Tyson. We gather for dinner and Blayze asks me as I put the plates on the table, "Do you want to go on vacation? I think we deserve to spend some together just me and you."

"Yes! Let's go!"

"Where do you want to go?"

I think long and hard and at the end of dinner, I inform Blayze, "Bali. Let's go to Bali." The next week we pack our bags and fly to Bali leaving the kids with Tyson and Gloria. I was nervous about leaving Tyson with the kids but he ensured us that he'll be fine. Blayze and I board his private jet and we take our seats and I enjoy a nice glass of kombucha while Blayze has a glass of whiskey.

Warning: sexual content

He holds my hand as we fly and after a while of sitting and talking I lean to give his neck a butterfly kiss. I couldn't resist myself as his beautiful jawline mocked me and his cologne just drew me near him. He lays his head on top of my mine and I poke my tongue out to be funny and he jolts back. I laugh at his startled expression. He gives me a naughty smile and I stop laughing as he leans towards me. I lean back but it doesn't stop him from tickling me. I break out into fist of laughter as he continues to tickle me. I climb on his lap and cradle him and pin his hands to the back. I know he can break out of my grip but he doesn't resist.