Chapter 17

I'm frantically running around the house trying to get everyone ready for church. It's almost eight in the morning and I still haven't put on make up or wash my face. Luckily my hair is fixed in a nice half up half down hairstyle. I recently changed my haircut to a medium length with layers in it. My hair color is a reddish blonde and strawberry blonde mix color that almost look light brown. It helps to make me a little more mature and help me look my age since I'm 26 and look like I'm 15. Not like I'm complaining though. Black don't crack is how the saying goes.

I rush to make the kids breakfast so that while they eat I'll have time to fix up my face a little. I give all the kids breakfast with the help of Athena and I rush back to my bedroom to see Tyson in the closet getting ready and Blayze in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face. Once I'm done I head over to my vanity where I can get the best natural light. I apply light makeup making sure I look as natural as possible. Blayze comes out the bathroom and Tyson rushes in as Blayze walks to the closet. He comes out a few moments later when I'm done applying chapstick with two ties.

"Which tie?" He asks for my opinion.

"Neither. I like the way the outfit looks now." I tell him as I walk by him to get ready. He puts the ties away and starts to apply cologne as I strip out of my robe and put on my dress. My dress is a duplicate as the dress worn by the duchess of Cambridge, Princess Kate. It's a yellow dress with midi sleeves.

I grab my chunky nude heels and a nude purse

I grab my chunky nude heels and a nude purse. I apply perfume and rush out to see if Tyson got Eros and Eos ready. I bought them cute outfits for today. I put Eos in a white dress and Eros in a white shirt with khaki paints. Tyson is in the family room encouraging the twins to follow him around. "Tyson can you get the kids into the car, please?" We have two cars here in Georgia and the rest in New York at the other house. Blayze bought me a black Lincoln Corsair to drive around here in Georgia. Mercedes CLA Coupe in silver is the car I bought for myself in cash. I was so happy when I bought it last year.

Everyone starts to come out of their rooms all dressed and ready to go. Our security guards are driving ahead of us because they will make sure that there is no paparazzi's able to take our picture. My babies have remained out of the spotlight for a year and a couple months now and I do not want anyone taking pictures of them. We asked that the church doesn't go live during the twins dedication and that they tell the members they are not permitted to record before we head up on the stage.

I'm serious when I say that I don't want the world to see my children. If it were up to me I would have everyone sign a non disclosure. We start to make our way to the church and when we arrive my parents are waiting for us. Blayze and I each carry our babies and cover them with a blanket. We enter the church and take our seats. People wave hello and stop me a couple times to say hi. I don't miss them trying to see the babies faces but I would quickly make an excuse and rush to my seat. During the middle of the service the pastor calls us up and Blayze and I walk up to the stage with our kids. The pastor starts to talk introducing us to the members. People clap when he says my name and I wave politely recognizing a few faces.