20: An Annoying Waitress

Sarah got me in the car by nine am dressed and fed only because she threatened no breakfast if I did not get dressed quickly. Boy, did I shower fast and grab the first outfit my fingers touched.

We were on our way to someplace unknown since Sarah would not tell me. I told her no bachelorette parties but when does she ever listen to me, never. She gave the driver our itinerary and we were off.

I should of known we would end up at the salon. She made me spend the morning being pampered, like a real princess should. I got a massage, my hair cut and styled, my nails were done in a violet purple, and of course she made me go in a tanning bed and get waxed. As she put it no one likes hairy women on their wedding day.

After all that it was lunch time, I guess we were meeting Ashton and Alex at a restaurant. We arrived and were shown to our table where the boys were already waiting. Alex pulled out Sarah and I's chairs before reseating himself.

We ordered our meals when the waitress arrived. Ashton took the chance and flirted with the waitress. I guess she got a break in twenty minutes.

"So, what did you ladies do this morning?" Alex asked.

"We went to a salon for a make-over." I said replying dryly, that waitress was annoying me, everytime she walked by she winked at Ashton.

"What did you get done at the salon?" Ashton asked winking.

"Nails, hair, tanning, and massages." I said, skipping over the waxes, knowing he would take it the wrong way.

"No, brazilian bikini waxes?" Ashton said winking at Alex and grinning like a fool.

"That's for you to never know and Alex to find out."

"Such a tease." Ashton said, no longer smirking, that's when blond, bimbo waitress caught his attention. The stupid waitress kept motioning for him and winking, even when she went into the kitchen she must has hiked her skirt up from short to slut short, and undid more buttons on her shirt.

"Are you distracted Anne? Maybe by a certain someone?" Ashton whispered to me.

"No."

"Uh okay then, so what's the plans for the next few days Anne?" Alex asked bluntly.

"Hmm, did you say something Alex?"

"Yes, Anne, are you listening to me?" Alex said snapping his fingers in front of my face.