25: Soul Mate from Diapers to Death

Chapter 25 (The LAST Chapter) :(

Recap:

I awoke around four pm, to a shadow over my face. I opened my eyes ready to fight this person but guess who I found, none other then Mr. Fitzroy himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 "What, what are you doing here?" I stammered as I sat up.

"Umm, well that's a long story, would you mind if I sat down also?" Ashton said without waiting for an answer, he sat anyways. I was in shock; I could barely manage to form words.

"So, where shall I begin?" Ashton asked looking directly at me.

"How about the part where you knew that Sarah was pregnant with Alex's baby and you did not tell me? How about there Ashton?" I said poking him in the chest before running inside.

Just before I opened the patio door to the master bedroom, Ashton caught my elbow. "Anne, will you please stop running away from me and let me explain."

"Fine, I will give you ten minutes of my time. Ready, go." I said and motioned for him to begin.

"Alex and Sarah slept together that night on my yacht, they are in love, and I cannot blame them. I am in love and I know how they feel. I feel Sarah's pain to see someone else kiss the person she loves. She became pregnant with Alex's baby, and now they are planning to get married before the baby is born. She did not mean to wreck your wedding and she is deeply sorry." Ashton said explaining fast.

"Slow down please," I said calmly and I leaned against the house just listening.

"Alex loved you but more like a sisterly love and he wished that he could have gone through with the marriage and not made the mistake that he did. He knows that he hurt you and is sorry for that also." Ashton said.

"Now, how do you come into this?" I asked confused.

"I was just the best man that knew too much... and I hurt the girl that I love." Ashton said and as he said the girl that he loved, my eyes snapped wide open.

"I thought you loved someone else, why did you do the things you did with the waitress or get girl's numbers right in front of me like at putt putting."

"I was afraid of being rejected by you because I knew that it would have broken my heart to pieces, that's why I did the things I did. I never did more then make out with the waitress because I could not get you out of my head. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and with your permission, I would like to start over and take you on a date tonight." Ashton said looking hopeful.

"Fine, under one condition, you are to tell no one that you are here, or have found me, and we are to disguise ourselves so no one will find out where we are." I said.

"Done deal." Ashton said sweeping me into his arms for a hug. I hugged him back, and I felt like I was completely again.

"How did you manage to find me?" I asked Ashton looking for an answer but what I really got was a puzzle.

"Let's just say I know some things about you and you will find some things out about me later."

"Okay, let me get changed and we can go out to eat." I said before running down and grabbing my stuff of the beach. Right before I went through the patio door and pointing to Ashton the door to the kitchen, he just had to say something," By the way Anne, you look very sexy in your bikini." Ashton said with a wink before striding off to the kitchen and hey, I am not a engaged or married woman anymore, couldn't lie when I said that I liked what I saw when Ashton walked off.