19: Wedding Plans

Chapter Nineteen

I awoke the next morning, today is June 12th four days including the wedding day until the wedding. There was still a ton to do today that is why we were all heading back to my house, once everyone was dressed and ready.

I was packed and brought everything up to leaving room before breakfast. The living room/bar room was a disaster, bottles were all over the place, a deck of cards was throw in every place, a thong and a sock were stapled to the ceiling, and to top it off, Ashton was lying on the couch with a blanket covering his male anatomy while wearing a bright purple bra.

Since I was the first to get upstairs, I went and poked him. He rolled over and moaned, in the process knocking the blanket off his backside. I was shocked by how sexy his muscled back all the way down to his...Whoa Anne just wake him up.

"ASHTON, wake the frick up!" I said.

"Oh, Good morning to you too Princess," Ashton said groggily.

"I am not you're princess, and you so should not be a prince, and put some Gosh dang pants on."

"You know you like!" Ashton said getting up off the couch and walking to his room, nude, and all. Right before leaving he turned and winked at me.

I began to pick things up as Alex walked in.

"Whoa Anne what happened here?"

"I don't know, ask your pal Ashton." I said sharply.

"Sorry, bad morning?" Alex asked coming behind me and rubbing my shoulders.

"Just little," I said tensely but it was mainly because my single life of freedom was coming to a close. In addition, why can't I just be mad, he always tries to calm me down, so annoying.

"I can make it all better," Alex said kissing my neck. It felt gross when Alex kissed my neck, like a dog licking you, slobbery.

"No, let's just get this place cleaned and get out of here."

"Okay." Alex said pulling away. We both had the place cleaned in an hour, to the best of our ability, the carpet will still need vacuumed and the beer cleaned off the walls, and the couch thoroughly cleaned after Ashton slept there. However, the maids later will get all that.

I went to find Sarah now. I knocked on her door and it opened to reveal Ashton in her room also.

"What's going on sweet cheeks?" Ashton said giving me his smirk, why did I suddenly feel jealous that he was in here with Sarah.

"Don't call me sweet cheeks! Now get out I have to speak with Sarah."I told him.

On his way out he whispered in my ear," Feisty, remember I liked that."

"Pervert," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear before slamming the door in his face.

"Sarah, we have not talked this whole trip, what is going on? What happened last night?"

"Uh yeah we haven't talked in a while, Ashton got really drunk but I didn’t feel very well, so I turned I early, after that you will have to ask Ashton what happened." Sarah said explaining really fast like she was nervous and she seemed a little distracted.

"Is something wrong Sarah?"

"No, nothing why do you ask?" Sarah said her eyes darting around.

"No, reason, by the way, Alex and I are leaving now, if you pack right now ,you can ride with us instead of that jerk-off in here earlier."

"Sure, help me pack?" Sarah said smiling for the first time today.

"Of course," I said as we began throwing all her clothes I her Victoria secret pink duffel bag.

Right as we finished, a knock at the door sounded.

"Come in!" I yelled.

"Everyone decent, and ready to go?" Alex asked.

It got dead silent when he came in, he looked pointly at Sarah, some sort of understanding pasted between them.

"Um, yeah let's go." Sarah said unsurely.

We all loaded in Alex's car and rolled out of there to my house. It was a long, tense car ride home, I mainly sang along to the radio. Sarah sat in the back, looking tired. I felt like they knew something that they were not telling me but I did not want to ask because it could be a wedding related surprise, and I didn't want to wreck it. Little did I know.

We finally arrived home and I went into the house with plans to relax all day. I was immediately swept up my wedding planner, talking about how I was twenty minutes late to finalize the wedding plans.

"Will Alex be joining us?"

"No, Alex has other business to attend to."

"Oh okay," I said feeling glum because now this was going to be really boring. I was taken to garden where I saw the blueprints for all the flowers and where the reception tents would go.

Then I was taken to the kitchen where a pre-wedding cake had been made to make sure everything was perfect on it. It was a gorgeous cake but what did it taste like, they wouldn't let me try telling me I can't try it ahead of time otherwise I won't get the full feeling on the big day.

After all that, my chef, Bethany, took me over the whole wedding menu, and even let me, sample a few dishes. I was stuffed by the end of the tasting. I was taken from there to church where I was told where everything would be and how gorgeous it would be.

Finally, it was eight o'clock and I was on my way home to go to bed early and sleep tomorrow away. Only two days until the wedding was my last thought that night.

I woke up in the morning with Sarah yelling in my ear.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" Sarah yelled while opening all the blinds and windows.

"Why, it's only eight am?" I asked picking my head up an inch off the pillow to look at my alarm clock.

"Because we have a lot more to do today. That's why." Sarah said in a normal voice, well normal for her, it would still wake the neighbors.

So off I went with no sleep for days and a million things to do, I just wish the day would get here and be done with already.