15: Already Found The One...Twice

Chapter Fifteen

"Let me get this straight, you two" motioning between Ashton and me, "had a food fight last night and did not think to, oh I don't know, maybe clean up after yourselves," Bethany asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said still exhausted even though it was eleven and I could not process what she was saying.

"Sorry, it was a spur of the moment plan and it will not happen again." Ashton said as Bethany set food in front of us.

" A not well thought one either, so next time please take the food fight some where’s else or give me a heads up, like Hey Bethany, we had a food fight in your kitchen so I can at least get up earlier and clean it." Bethany said with sass, she is the only one on the staff who keeps me in line, the rest of the staff are afraid of losing their jobs.

"Okay, sorry again." I said while Ashton sholved food into his mouth. Bethany just sighed, accepted my apology, and left the room. I bet my father will not be happy when he hears what happens, oh well. 

"So, what's the plan today?" I asked Ashton.

"Be dressed in twenty minutes, I know what we are doing," Ashton said with his mouth full of the last of his pancakes. He got up so fast, I thought it would knock his chair and mine over in the process.

"I need at least an hour."

"Forty-five minutes, no more." Ashton left before I could renegotiate.Dang him! Shoving my food in as face as I could chew, before I ran upstairs, showered and threw on the first clothes to touch my hands. Forty-five minutes later down to the second, I was waiting downstairs for Ashton. Deciding I was not waiting any longer, he was supposed to be here, I ran upstairs and barged into his room. Right as I walked in, Ashton walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

"Dude put some clothes on."

"Why should I? In addition, this is my room. Does my nudity make you uncomfortable?" Ashton asked with a teasing smirk on his face. 

"Because I am engaged to be married to your best friend that's why. No, I am perfectly comfortable."

"Good then you won't mind." Ashton said walking away towards his closet and just dropped his towel before walking into it. His butt was pure muscle and perfectly sculpted. Gosh, he either must be a god or had to have been made by one. No, snap out of it Anne, your engaged look away. I looked away to his nightstand, which had a picture of Ashton and a blonde-haired girl with beautiful skin who would still look stunning in rags. Must be the girlfriend, figures that a girl that pretty must be his.

Finally, Ashton came out in dark blue jeans, and a white t-shirt that clung to his chest in all the right ways. He had on sneakers, a black jacket, and lastly, some fancy shades to finish the look off. While I just had on a white tank top, a navy and white skirt, and wedges. I had on my favorite Gucci sunglasses that were nowhere as fancy as his been. 

"What happened to just forty-five minutes, it's close to an hour now?"

"Unexpected phone call."

"Oh." probably the girlfriend, I bet big money that it was her.

"Yup, ready to go, I have a big day planned for us."

"Um, okay where's Alex?" I asked unsure of what was going on.

"He didn't tell you did he? We are getting to know each other while he gets to know Sarah and to make the wedding easier and tonight, Alex and I have a surprise for you two."

"Oh, goodness, I hate surprises. So what's first?"

"Shooting range!" Ashton shouted.

"Yes, no one ever lets me go because it is too dangerous for the princess to be there."