BOXING DAY SPECIAL

It was 6pm and everyone started to wake up. They had previously drunk so much that they were all in hangover but this is a fanfic so they miraculously got better.

Some of the decorations had fallen and no one was really sure what to do because of their daze.

Izuku got up and started to put the decorations back up with Momo who was casually making more to put up too. Aoyama got a can of glitter spray and started to decorate the large tree that stood in the corner because apparently it didn't already have enough things on it despite being almost completely covered.

Mina ran upstairs to dig out games and found her box of cards against humanity cheering as she ran downstairs to tell the others.

Tsu and Koda started cleaning up the morning mess and Hagakure must've opened the windows and curtains because they opened magically if she didn't.

Sunlight poured in making Tokoyami hiss and leap under the table pushing away Mineta who was shoved there earlier.

Iida and Uraraka folded away the blankets that were strewn everywhere waking up Bakugou and Shinsuo who got up to make breakfast....or was it dinner now?

The smell of food woke everyone else up and they were greeted with Christmas dinner and lots of other party food.

Ojiro and Sato started making desserts for everyone after as Shoji started calling everyone to the food.

Christmas dinner breakfast combo was done with the Bakusquad giggling to themselves and after Jiro helped put the dishes away, Denki, Kirishima and Sero announcement that everyone was to play in cards against humanity.

(A/n I honestly don't know how to make up a party so I'll literally describe the Halloween party I was at where everyone got drunk. Have fun knowing how mean and horrible me and my friends get when we're tipsy 😅)

Todoroki had Izuku sat in his lap as he explained the rules and the two decided to work together because he didn't want to be mean.

The game started and the room was silent as the cards were shuffled. Izuku sat nervously on Todoroki's lap and they received their cards. Among the cards were many handmade ones and those had very random comments on them such as "ur mom" and "that baby child u found under the bin".

Todoroki groaned at his cards but hugged Izuku tighter as the game began. Mina read out a card, "Last night I ate..."

There was a laugh from Denki and a wheeze from Kirishima as they slapped cards onto the table. Bakugou silently slid a card in as Todoroki asked Izuku to place his card down so that no one could see. Uraraka sighed as she out a card down and complained that she had no good cards.

Mina laughed as she gathered all the cards and read them.

Last night I ate...

Pacman guzzling cum
Barack Obama
The Jews
Madeline McCann
The inevitable release of death
My dead grandma
The Holocaust

There was more screaming as the games continued.

My uncle's favourite past time is watching...

A snapping turtle biting the tip of your penis
9/11
Ur mom
Tasteful side boob
A hot guy called Matt
My sister beat me

The true meaning of life is...

Anal fisting
Shoving a carrot up my nostril
A punch to the nuts
Docking
My balls
My mother's corpse

If you think about it,.... is actually really funny.

Alabama hot pockets
That baby child u found under the bin
An old man who got hit by a train
A cat who hung itself
Burning alive
A retarded kid

The game got quite horrible for Izuku and he saw Mr Aizawa in the kitchen making punch. He hopped off Todoroki and followed his teacher to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and sipped it. The cool liquid burnt his tongue but left him warm. He poked his head through the door before calling the others,

"Aaaahhhhhllllll-cohol"

Kirishima immediately went into the kitchen and started chugging cups. Mina brought out pink plastic shot glasses and was screaming for a shotting competition.

Literally 5 minutes later, almost everyone was wasted. Denki started singing and Jiro collapsed. Mina warbled along to the music off tune and Uraraka was behind the sofa. Tsu started to dance with Momo in front of the TV and the party was crazy.

Koda was drunk after a sip and was giving people cuddles and everyone commented on how amazing they were since his temperature skyrocketed.

Izuku, feeling jealous because he wasn't best hugger, stomped over to the alcohol and picked up a shot glass, chugging it down. He did it again, and again, and again....

8 shots later, he was bright red and clinging to everyone hoping for people to say that his hugs were good but he was so clumsy that he just headbutted everyone.

Upset, he wandered back to the alcohol and picked up the glass again, he chugged three more before he started feeling sick.

It was a horrible feeling to not feel wanted as well as sick. He quietly wobbled upstairs and went into the room that they weren't allowed in and hid behind the door. Half an hour passed and no one noticed he disappeared.

The singing downstairs was so loud that they ignored the ringing doorbell. Izuku silently hopped downstairs and opened the door and saw a small crowd of carol singers. He listened to them sing and gave them some donations before closing the door. Ojiro saw Izuku quietly slink upstairs and called for him but got no reply.

Concerned, he followed Izuku quietly and saw the teen wobble into a dark empty room. He knelt by the door and knocked quietly, there was no reply so he decided to open it. Looking inside, he saw Izuku hidden underneath a desk surrounded by stacks of paper.

He didn't know what do to so he ran downstairs and saw Shinsuo. Explaining the situation, Shinsuo ran up and sat behind the door, back to back to Izuku.