Chapter 22

Kirishima

Man, Midoriya is such a manly man. How on Earth does he hold back a manly man like Bakugou? The dudes having a breakdown and might blast the whole mountain that we're on, and that's not cool man.

Midoriya was being a bro and watched over Todoroki and the other people who are his bros and Bakugou happened to be watching like a man when the Todoroki gave Midoriya a kiss on the cheek. Very manly way of appreciatation. But Bakugou didn't like it and started a rampage which brings to me now...

Bakugou then clicked his teeth before turning back towards the snowy mountains we were on and started blowing massive craters up into the ground. He's such a man. I should follow his manly lead and practice myself. My familiar, Hardening, is a Stoneskin Basilisk.

Together, we started by becoming hard and started breaking the boulders that Bakugou is leaving behind into dust. I was on the strengthening half of practice where we improve our familiars whilst the other half of the class was on rescue practice. Our class is so manly.

I continued mashing up the rocks with my bare hands and after fifteen minutes, I felt my familiar's manly rock skin to start cracking. My limit's near meaning I can only take form for fifteen minutes...I think I'll keep going for just another minute to increase my endurance.

I grabbed another boulder and got ready my fist to smash it and braced myself for pain.
Hmph.
That actually really hurt...
I grit my teeth and steadied myself again as I ignored the pain, my hand stinging and red scratches appeared. The warm pain spread up my arm and I winced slightly before grunting to hide the numbing arm as I raised my hand again to slam down. I closed my eyes for impact.
Ready... and...

Huh?

I opened my eyes to see that my arm was gripped tightly by Bakugou and I sat stunned, wasn't he blasting the mountain on the other side? How'd he get here so quick? I know he's 80% bit still...anyway, he looked annoyed at my and I nervously smiled at him.

"Sup bro, wassup?"

"Don't sup bro me, you are fucking injured because you don't know how to sync with your shitty familiar properly, come on, we need to go to Deku to help you find another fucking way out of this."

My eyes widened as I realized he was helping me and I didn't need to be worried or nervous coz he's a good man.

"Thanks Bakubro! You're such a man bro! We're bros now okay?"

"Y-y-you what? Don't be cocky shitty hair, Deku would've told me off if I didn't help you despite being on the same fucking mountain as you, nothing more."

And with that, I was dragged on to my feet rather more gently than it looked. He was genuinely being nice despite how it seemed like I was being dragged by a raging and swearing bro. I was pulled down the mountain and towards Midoriya who still had Todobro on his lap and the other bro lay asleep against Midoriya's back. The other people who appeared along with the other bro were scattered around the open floor, either asleep or talking with with each other whilst their familiars seemed to be communicating. Midoriya's ability probably, it's still manly to see it in person though.

I didn't want to disturb them but Bakubro dragged me directly in front of Midoriya so I shot a sorry look at their direction. He smiled and gave a look towards Bakugou and for some reason, he beamed so brightly that it made my insides fuzzy. Bakubro growled at him slightly before pushing my familiar towards Midoriya and silence continued, I'm guessing it's the manly ability again.

Midoriya looked very manly in those moments as his eyes danced and the emerald reflected shards of gold that I didn't notice before. He sat there so comfortable that I almost drifted off to a sleep before his voice peeped up and disturbed my daze, snapping me out of it. I sat down before Midoriya as if it was the most natural thing and listened without talking.