Afterword

Izuku opened his eyes but he wasn't in Bakugou's room. In fact he didn't recognize where they were at all.

They were in a traditional styled Japanese room that was completed empty apart from a massive group of people all his hugging everyone.

They were all asleep tightly not letting go and he didn't really know what to do.

At that moment, the door slid open and a girl with white hair and red highlights peeped in. She looked at the pile and took out a camera, zooming in.

Izuku head a shutter snap like a billion times before she squealed and disappeared behind the doorway.

Bakugou was next to open his eyes and he smiled warmly,

"Welcome back"

They were the only words needed for Izuku to break into a heavenly smile, wings unconsciously opening and even Bakugou was shocked, he was the most prepared out of all of them for surprises but even he was taken off guard.

Todoroki woke up and gave Izuku another sleepy squeeze before dozing off again, it was this moment Bakugou actually realised that everyone was actually still clinging onto Izuku....

"WAKE UP YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AND STOP CLINGING TO DEKU!!!!!" He roared and everyone woke up at the commotion. Many let go out of embarrassment and followed their nose, they were hungry.

Toga refused to let to and growled at Bakugou before springing on him and pushing him back.

Dabi yawned and groaned when he saw where they were before giving both Izuku and Todoroki a pat on the head.

"Is it okay? I don't know where we are" Izuku asked.

"Nah, I don't care about the consequences at the moment, let's get breakfast. My sister Fuyumi is a good cook."

"Your sister....OH so she's the one who came in and took pictures!"

"Pictures? Oh my god please say she didn't..." Todoroki let go and ran out of the room.

Bakugou was still screaming, "ICY HOT GET BACK HERE" and charging forwarded with Toga still in him and Dabi close behind.

Tomura was the last one and he pulled Izuku into his feet, "let's get breakfast, you'll need it after coming down from heaven"

The adorable boy gave a shocked look, "Tomo you actually said it this time!"

Tomura nodded, Decay wasn't lying after all.

As he was pulled towards the obnoxiously loud noise of his friends, Izuku looked out of a window and into the sunny sky.

It was good to be back.

The end.

Omg I just finished my first fanfiction ever!!!! I hope you enjoyed that Dekubowl!!! I tried so hard lmao. I've already started on other fanfictions but they'll all be different genres for many audiences, please give them a go and expand your love for bnha!!!

Thank you so much for reading Silent Voice!!!!

PS, SpikerandKilo no u.