CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

So last special was yesterday

What last happened was that Mina passed out on the floor after making drinks coz she just chugged an alcohol bottle of 70%. She had mixed it up with a bunch of other juices she found tho so it's currently like chugging a 40%.

They all fell asleep eventually because Izuku believes Santa exists and no one said anything especially with Bakugou's glare pinning them down.

Izuku was still shivering the next morning and he saw Mina collapsed and went over to her even though she had Kirishima there the whole night to help her.

Mina was still somehow drunk despite being awake and the hungover/drunk slurring was still there as she managed a sentence out, "IZZZZuuooooKooooooOWO!!!!! HUgggh meeh...!!!!! I warmmmnnnnn 4 huggghhsss"

Understanding immediately, Izuku hugged Mina and found himself shivering no more, heat radiated from the pink version of Genos as a girl from One Punch man with horns.

Feeling that his own body wasn't warm enough for cuddles, Izuku toddled over to the large bowl of punch Mina made and filled himself a glass. Drinking the whole thing.

The larva flooded down his throat and Izuku's face flushed bright red. A thin haze covered his eyes and his angelic features smiled brighter than ever.

He wobbled over to the door and was about to leave before Iida stopped him because he was not dressed properly.

Izuku wasn't listening and started warbling, he stripped and underneath was a pair of All Might swim trunks.

He proceeded to flop into the pool.

Bakugou groaned at the sight he woke up to before joining the drunk green boy as they kind of sat on opposite ends of the pool.

Denki wanted to join and the gap between everyone eventually started to shrink as more people joined.

For some reason despite it being 9am, everyone was either drunk, tipsy or sober without a care for the others.

Izuku had climbed onto Iida's shoulders and the he was dangerously high up. Sero had turned up the music and Izuku fell right of Iida and onto Kirishima's lap.

Giggling, Izuku kissed Kirishima on the cheek and got off before walking over to Denki.

Bakugou saw this and started having an outrage, screaming that Izuku was cheating on him. Todoroki heard this and pulled Izuku off Denki's lap and kissed his cheek.

"THAT'S CHEATING!!!!!!!!!" screamed Bakugou as he splashes water on everything. He took Izuku off Todoroki who was still holding Izuku's hand and refused to let go.

Seeing this as a problem, the only logical move in Bakugou's mind at that moment,

was to lick Todoroki's hand...

Izuku started laughing as he saw Todoroki's bewildered look and gently patted his head watching the teen come back to his senses. But only to lick his face and make the poor boy run away from reality again.

"TRUTH OR DARE PEOPLE!!!!"

At this point there's no reason to put in who said what since everyone is talking at once, anyway, onwards with literally just rewriting the convos me and my friends have when half drunk 😅

Bakuboi truth or DAREEEE
Your face is so red Uraraka *giggles*
I AIN'T NO FUCKING PUSSY!!!! DAREEEEEEE
Really? I think I might-
I DARE YOU TO TRY AND LICK YOUR ARMPIT
*bleghhhhhhh*
YOU'RE ON!!!!
Oh no!!! Someone get me a towel!
Ewwwww grossssss why would u dare him that Denki?!?
Who cares?
Here's a towel Tsu
Thx Momo
Omg he did it!!!
Told you I'd do it you fucking pussy!!!!
No problems Tsu, tell me if you need water
HEY SHITTY HAIR
yes please, I think she needs sleep too
MY HAIR ISN'T THAT BAD
I'm ooookayyyyyy
DARE OR DARE FUCK FACE?!?
THERE'S NO OPTIONS!!!
No you are not okay Uraraka
WHO CARES???
uhhh dare?
Just gimme waterrrrrr
I DARE YOU TO DRINK VINEGAR AND MILK AT THE SAME TIME
*Sigh* okay, here's water
I'm a manly man....
*Bleghhhhh*
Guys stop drinking so much!!!
Why aren't you drinking so much?
Wheeeeeeeee
I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLLLLLL
Ooo songs???
Hey Todoroki
Pika pika....
.....yeah?
CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I wanna sleep :/
Truth or dare Todoroki?
Ummm dare I guess?
I WANNA DARE SOMEONEEEE
I dare you to play 7 mins of heaven
hey serooooooo
With Midoriya
Ummm okay?
Lemme wax your lanky legs!!!!
You need to close the door guys!
I mean sure but why
I'll tell you when 7 minutes are up
Let's go to the bathroom!!!

Half of the class proceed to the bathroom and watched as Sero sat shrieking whilst getting his legs waxed. Kirishima had his hair dyed purple, Denki put on false eyelashes as well as makeup, Mina put on a police outfit and started whipping Mineta and Uraraka huddled in the corner.

Half an hour passed and both Izuku and Todoroki's legs were dead. They were locked into the closet and even though 7 minutes passed, there was no one to free them.

Izuku's back was pressed onto Todoroki's stomach and the two awkwardly sat in closet.

Tokoyami rolled down the stairs and when Tsu came to help him, she stubbed her toe on the doorframe and yelped. The two landed in a heap against the closet scaring the two boys inside and the shrieking caused Shoji to come downstairs and sort everyone out.

Todoroki and Izuku came out of the closet and kinda sat on the sofa trying to wake their legs up and both Tsu and Tokoyami and Shoji fell asleep on the sofa. Kota put a blanket on top of them and joined the dog pile also falling asleep soundly.

Jiro wobbled towards them and drunkenly cuddled up against Kota and Ojiro and the three peacefully slept.

Kirishima with his now purple hair ran to the kitchen to chug down 8 more shots to drown his misery. With a face as red as his previous hair, he wobbled to the stereo and put of baby shark and started singing. Bakugou walked in only to be tackled and had his arm bitten by the sharkey boi.

Mineta was drunk and chained to the corner with a sign that read "don't touch" and he was doing something with a teddy bear.

It was only 11am and everyone was soon asleep despite it being Christmas day, part two will come out tomorrow when they have the second party 🤣