Chapter 36

On a spinning chair in a dark office room surrounded by illegal documents, All For One watched the scene unfold. He rushed around his office grabbing everything that was needed to save his student. Only a few nomus should be enough.

But as he was about to teleport them, he glanced at the screen and saw the one thing that made him stop in his tracks. The sight of a young boy who was smiling and laughing only minutes ago, reduced to tears.

Fury took over and he took out a key that hung around his neck and pushed it into a lock underneath his desk.

He teleported all the nomus he had onto the scene.

At the same time Tomura, Toga, Dabi and the other villains watched as Izuku cried for them to not leave. Pain stabbed their hearts and the need to run over and give the boy a hug took over all their senses.

They began to struggle and fight back with everything they had. Decay started disintegrating everything in the parameter including his own body to try and reach the boy.

Cremation started burning a bright blue infernal, burning and withering his wings from his own heat.

Toga took a deep breath and merged, using her sharper than usual teeth, she bit right into the police holding her and transformed into him before dissapearing into the crowd of people.

Random civilians started to appear and the heros realised that Twice was making as many clones as he could. One by one, the police holding onto the villains all collapsed as a blur of a person would appear before blending into the background.

Panicked shrieks broke out and cars started to explode. Fire surrounded the hideout and spilled down the street. Nomus appeared out of nowhere and flooded the streets. Hundreds spawned and soon every hero was fighting to save lives and rescue others. The class were told that they can use their familiars without restraint and all hell broke loose as the world was thrown into panic.

Among this mess, a single green headed boy sat in the centre of a fire, tears streaming down his porcelain face as he hugged his knees.

The heat licked his arms and they stung in pain. All the familiars within his armband were out and trying to protect the boy as he refused to move and wouldn't respond.

His eyes were wide open in fear and no light could be seen. He couldn't move. He couldn't function.

He broke.

_______________________
Flashback time because I'm annoying and like leaving cliffhangers.

This needed tho so let's take a trip to the past
_______________________

In the centre of the world stands an abandoned plane, deep trenches surrounds the tallest volcano. The active hell hole errupted regularly and filled the surrounding area with ash and larva, making it unhabitable for humans. The deep trenches were filled with ice water that was so cold that people died from just drinking it.

Although the conditions were extreme, two tribes lived proudly in both crazy regions.

The Selkie Tribe and The Chimera Tribe.

The Selkie Tribe lived by the ice waters and all residents there had a Selkie familiar. It was not luck like the rest of the world where familiars chosen to be bonded were made from compatibility with future personality. Here, familiars were in their genes. A dominant gene that made all children who descended from the tribe to have Selkies.

However, this meant that instead of the familiar being tailored to the personality of the partner, the partner is tailored to the personality of a familiar. All who carry the dominant Selkie gene have some trait of a Selkie no matter how small.

Some are attracted to either water, home, or cold things. Others hoard items such as rocks or stones and fish scales. Others have felt the need to sing or dance in water. Either way, they all have a small trait of the Selkie and owned their Selkie pelt.

The Chimera Tribe was also a tribe that was not proven by luck. Their dominant genes made all who descended from the tribe have Chimeras for familiars. Their hotheaded attitudes made them pick fights with the Selkie Tribe so often that they were almost always at war.

The Chimeras wanted more hunting land whilst the Selkies refused to give up their home. Both tribes had ancient heritage and they were proud to be who they are. They were warriors who never backed down.

The volcano errupted again but this time was a bit different then usual. A baby Chimera had appeared and it slept by a newborn boy of the Chimera tribe.

Ancient patterns appeared on the new born boy's body as the Chimera's flames came in contact. A mother with ash black hair stood proud as she scooped up her son with his familiar in tow and headed down the volcano to the tribe.

A mother with hair that shone like seaweed sat by the salt water of the sea, hugging her baby girl who was born only moments before. She waited by the water placing her daughter on the cold rocks and immediately a dark green glow shone from the deep blue depths of the sea. A baby Selkie appeared from the foams and morphed into a warm Selkie pelt. The mother gently picked it up and wrapped her baby girl inside it while whispering,

"There there my baby, it's no longer cold you see? You are beautiful just the way you are my baby Inko, hush, sleep now."

Years past and both children were taught to fight. The boy was taught how to fight in an ancient style of martial arts while the girl was taught how to fight with the spear.

Everyday, the girl would dance with her spear as she lunges forward towards an invisible opponent. She's never fought an actual person before but her movements were fluid like water and her green hair would twirl in the wind. She was strong and brave and independent. Her Selkie developed powers of Attract and by the age of 8, she could merge and fight. Her mind was sharp and she was flexible. Her camouflage was on point and she quickly became one of the strongest who hasn't met the battlefield because of age.

On the flip side, a boy covered in scars beat another boy to the floor once again with a large Chimera growling in the back. He shook his fists as he pounded his opponent's face until the other pleaded for help. He was confident and noisy and was seen as strong. His Chimera breathed fire that set his fist alight as he fought. Confidence radiated from him and soon, he would be ready for battle.

And at 12, they were both ready for their first battle.