Chapter 8

Toshinori Yagi

Today was the day Young Midoriya was to join our school under my guidance. If I can get him to be who he wants to be, my arch nemesis will turn himself in. It's unlikely to be without a catch so I'm waiting for the boy myself at the gates of UA.

I was told that the boy is without a familiar and that I cannot miss him. I was also told to not panic when he gets near whatever that means. I mean, a hero must never panic in any situation! Why would I pa- "AAHHH!!!!!"

"My familiar!!!" I panicked as my familiar, One for All, started to ignore me and fly away. Where was he going??? Come back!!!

I started pacing my skeletal body around waiting for the buff archangel to return. I waited there having a major panic attack for 10 minutes before I saw the outline of my familiar floating above the crowd slowly.

I watched as the archangel flew up towards the sky catching the attention of the crowd on the street as they recognized immediately my familiar. What was it doing? He flew higher and higher until he was above all the buildings nearby and then proceeded to make his way across the sky toward me. When he was almost above me, the cloudy day seemed to clear. The sky parted to surround my familiar in a warm morning glow as it slowly descended from what seems like the heavens. People started to surround the school gates to see my familiar land and soon there was a loud buzz everywhere, the news were there and so were many journalists.

The crowd erupted into cheers as my familiar landed and I noticed something was off. He didn't fly with all 3 pairs if wings, only two. The last pair made a small cage in front of him. The press clearly saw the ball and all cameras were pointed towards it ready for the reveal. One for All slowly unfolded the third pair of wings to reveal...

 One for All slowly unfolded the third pair of wings to reveal

A boy so beautiful that the crowd was silenced immediately.

His forest green hair shimmered in the sunlight as he adjusted the slightly lopsided flower crown that hung over them. His round eyes had thick lashes that casted shadows over his eyes contrasting to the emerald orbs that were filled with stars. His porcelain skin was filled with scattered heart shaped freckles that were tinged in a small blush.
He wore a simple white tunic that hung over a single shoulder exposing his thin frame that had muscles so perfectly sculptured, it seemed unreal. Although he didn't need to, the simple slightly dull gold armband reflected sun beams onto himself making him seem to glow. Although... That accessory is a female one right?

The silent crowd watched as the boy looked around him and smile at One for All before sliding out of its nest of feathers to approach me.

Wait... He's approaching me!!!!

Is this the Young Midoriya? He certainly stands out and I don't see a familiar anywhere. Okay then, morning mission accomplished! Oh wait... I panicked... I was so close!!!

"Hello Mr All Might, One for All told me that you're the one showing me around UA. I'm super excited that I'm here and I can't wait to meet everyone else. Do you think they'll like me? Am I good enough without a familiar? Oh, are you even a teacher? Should I call you Toshinori Yagi or All Might? Can I call you Toshi~sensei? You're familiar is really strong by the way, he says he likes the forest and I remind him of it. Oh I'm sorry, am I muttering again? I'll stop now. Teehee :3"

Oh God that laugh was so cute. I just realized the crowd was still there practically spellbound by the boy's charms, I hadn't noticed them since they were all silent as they seemed to all be victims of the boy' bewitching ways. I can't talk, I want to adopt him and keep that precious smile safe.

Again... What?

"Young Midoriya, I have been made aware that you are now a student of UA and I shall be your personal teacher. We must hurry now, class starts in... It starts now!!! Hurry!!!"

I scoop up the boy carefully and took a deep breath as All for One wrapped its two inner wings around me and together we raced towards the class that Young Midoriya had home room in.