Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Laura's Pov:

I woke up to the light shining through a gap in the curtains, i squinted my eyes at the light and felt a body next to mine, my hand was in someone else's as there arm rested over my stomach. I moved a little and saw a mop of curls, why was Harry in my bed? I placed my hand on my head, it felt like someone was hammering it from inside. I gently shook Harry waking him up. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes adjusting them to the light. "Lau" he said in his morning voice, boy that was sexy, "morning" i returned to him. "What happened last night my head is killing me" i groaned. "I know mine is too" he groaned and pulled me closer to him cuddling me. "Harry, why are you naked" i asked concerned. "So are you" he replied and then realised i was naked. I lifted the cover a bit shit, we were both naked. "Harry, last night did we...." I wondered off. I sat up holding the cover over me looking around my room."I think we did" Harry said also looking around the room.Our discarded clothes were thrown all over the room. I groaned putting my hands over my face rubbing my forehead."I'm sorry" Harry spoke. I looked over at him confused. "I'm sorry, if you regret it" he spoke again looking down at his hands. I threw my arms around his stomach hugging him, he seemed shocked at first but then wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't regret it" I spoke into his chest. He lfted my head up to face him, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you" he said against my lips. I smiled, "I Love you too" and kissed him again. "I should go back to my room before anyone wakes up" Harry spoke while playing with my hair. I nodded and pecked his lips and watched him climb out of my bed retreeving his clothes and putting them on. I couldn't help but stare, he had a great body. "Done staring yet" he asked smirking, i blushed and pulled the cover up over my face. He laughed and pulled the cover down so he could see my face. He kissed me again and then quietly went to his room.

Harry's Pov:

Louis would kill me if he knew but i don't regret it. I can remember barely anything from last night, but i love Laura so much and really hope she doesn't regret it. I wasn't a virgin anyway but i know Laura was she told me when all the trouble with Dylan was going on.

Laura's Pov:

I decided to get up as i couldn't get back to sleep now. I put on a clean pair of matching underwear with a pair of high-waisted short and a t-shirt which said 'Love' on. I went to the mirror putting on some make-up and brushin my hair to put it up when i noticed a huge hickeys on my neck, so i obviously decided to keep my hair down. I went out to the kitchen and saw no-one was up, it was only 8:30, even on a good day they won't get up till about 10 and now considering the night out i won't be surprised if they don't get up till after lunch.I decided to make myself a coffee so filled up the kettle and put it on, when i was sorting out my drink i felt arms wrap around my waist from behind pulling me into their body. They were only wearing boxers and i felt curls on my shoulder as they rested their head, "why aren't you asleep Harry" i asked. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, about us" he murmered into my ear as he kissed just below it. He moved one arm and moved hair away from my neck and kissed it gently, "i left you a present then" he smirked as he placed a kiss over the hickey he left. He turned me around in his arms and placed his lips on mine. My hands roamed his bare chest up around his neck as i played with the curls and he held my waist tightly holding me close to him. Our kiss was getting heated when we heard someone entering the room.

oooh so who is it, will someone else know their secret.......

tell me what you think!!1

Please vote, comment and fan it means alot.

Becky :)x