Chapter 24

Recap:

Harry’s Pov:

These past few days have been amazing, I have got Laura back and I have Darcy, layed here with Laura asleep cuddled against me and my daughter next to the bed snoring slightly, nothing could ruin this. I felt something vibrating and saw my phone was ringing on the bedside table, I slowly and carefully moved Laura away from me so not to wake her up and looked who was ringing me, Simon. He only rings me if it is either something really important or if I have done something wrong, like bad publicity I used to get in stumbling out clubs drunk with a girl or something. I walked out the room quietly shutting the door and answering the phone.

Chapter 24:

Harry’s Pov:

“Harry what’s this new story I have been told about” Simon asked me down the phone, “What story?” I asked. “some little girl and you getting cosy with some girl.” That made me angry “that ‘some little girl’ for your information is my daughter, and that ‘some girl’ is my girlfriend her mum.” I said angrily to him. Simon stayed silent for a little and I heard him sigh. “Look we need to sort this mess out, come back to London tomorrow to my office with both girls, okay” he told me. “Fine” I said bluntly and then the line went dead. Sort this mess out, it’s not a mess stupid prick. I walked downstairs and went to get a drink try to calm down a bit.

Laura’s Pov:

I heard some talking outside the door and saw Darcy still fast asleep but no Harry next to me, I began to recognise one voice as Harry’s so assumed he must be on the phone, he didn’t sound too pleased and then the conversation seemed to have stopped. I heard him footsteps walk away and a few creeks on the stairs could be heard. Quietly, not to wake Darcy I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry standing with his bare back to me facing the sink and running his hand through his curls, something he does when he is stressed or upset. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his bare stomach planting a small single kiss on his back. I felt him tense at first but then relax as his hands wrapped around mine spinning me around so I was in front of him between the counter and his body.

I brushed some curls away “What’s wrong” I asked him. He looked at me and sighed. “Simon” was all he said and I understood. I smiled sympathetically at him and wrapped my arms around his chest hugging him with my head rested on his chest. His arms wrapped around my body holding me close and he buried his head into my hair. “I love you” he said into my hair, “I love you too Haz” I said back. “Simon wants us to go to London tomorrow, you me and Darcy” Harry said pulling away slightly. I nodded “Okay, what time?” I asked. “I don’t know I think we should leave about 9 tomorrow maybe”, I nodded. “Laura, I don’t think I can bear to be without you or Darcy, how about we look for a nice house together in London” Harry said, I smiled brightly at him, “I would love that Harry and I think Darcy would as well.” I told him. He smiled brightly back and took my hand, “Let’s get some more sleep, we have an early start tomorrow” Harry said. I agreed and followed him upstairs as we climbed back into bed and each other’s arms drifting off to sleep again.

Waking up in the morning I saw Harry quietly moving around the room packing his stuff up, I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw it had just gone 7 in the morning. Darcy was still sleeping which is unusual for her but she had a busy day yesterday and got very tired. Harry noticed I had woken up and smiled at me. He walked to my side of the bed and pecked my forehead. I smiled back at him yawning which he chuckled to. “does everyone else know we need to leave” I asked him, he nodded “I told jay this morning she was the only one up and she told everyone else for us while I started to pack, I didn’t know if you wanted to pack your own stuff, or wanted me to, or if you-“he kept babbling on and I put my hands around his neck bringing his face closer and kissed him. “If that is your way of telling me to shut up I need to babble more often” he smirked.

**London**

We had arrived at London and headed straight towards Simon’s office. I was getting nervous waiting outside his office for him, what if he didn’t want Harry to be with me, didn’t want him being a dad, I could ruin Harry’s career. I felt someone pull me into their body, “don’t worry, okay it will all be okay” I was told by Harry, I smiled weakly at him and looked over at Darcy sat on the floor playing with her dolls the boys had got her, and you’ll never guess what dolls One Direction dolls. “Harry” a voice said smart dressed women had said. “Simon will see you all now” she said. I gulped and stood up walking to Darcy telling her to collect her dolls up and picked her up holding her. “You need to be a good girl now for mummy and daddy okay” I told her, she nodded smiling at me, “I good girl” she said and I smiled kissing her forehead. Harry put his arm around my waist reassuring me and we walked into Simon’s office.

---------------------------------------

I know this chapter is bad, i'm sorry, i wanted to update something for you. I have been so busy lately which is why i havent updated sooner, i'm sorry. Thank you for all the comments and votes on the last chapter! I love you all!!

OMG OVER 100,000 READS THAT'S AMAZING!!!!

I can't say i will be able to upload anything soon but i will try my best to get a chapter done whenever i have the time!

Please carry on with the amazing votes and comments, also if you havent please fan! :)

Love you all so much and again so sorry!

Becky :) xx