Chapter 21

Recap:

Harry’s Pov:

Me and the boys followed the little girl as she called for her mum, whoever she is, Louis, Eleanor and Jay. We all stood at the living room door and then I saw her, Laura. She is still so beautiful, she picked up the little girl in her arms asking her what’s wrong, then I remember what the little girl called, “Mummy”, Laura’s a mum. Laura looked up to the doorway and saw me and the boys, her eyes locked with mine for the first time in about 2 years.

Chapter 21:

Laura’s Pov:

I looked at the 4 boys stood in the doorway, “Do you want me to take her up” El said to me quietly, “Go with auntie El, I’ll be up with you in a minute” I told Darcy, she nodded and held onto Eleanor and she took her from me, “I Love You Mummy” Darcy said, she always says that whenever anyone else takes her anywhere without me, I smiled at her moving some curls, “I Love You Too Baby” I told her kissing her head.

Harry’s Pov:

I always knew Laura would make a great mum, considering how caring she is, and puts others before herself. Seeing her and her little girl whose name was Darcy was a shock but you can tell what a good mum she is and how much she loves her little girl and how much she loves her mum. I have always wanted to call my first baby girl Darcy. I smiled slightly as Darcy told her Laura she loved her and El took her back upstairs. Laura was stood in the same place still not moving, “Boys maybe we should let them talk on their own” Louis said leaving the room followed by the other boys after giving Laura a smile.

We both stood just in silence not doing anything for about 2 minutes before I broke that, “So you have a daughter” I asked her, she looked up to me, “yes, she’s amazing” Laura said smiling. “How old is she?” I asked, “Nearly 2” Laura spoke a little quieter this time. WAIT! Nearly 2 that means either Laura was with someone while we were together or.... Darcy is my kid. “Nearly 2? Laura is she” I started to ask and Laura nodded.  “Were you even going to tell me” I asked her. She looked away from me and to the floor. “WERE YOU” I shouted, Laura flinched and stepped further away from me. “I, I just, ,,,,,, You broke my heart Harry you hurt me” She spoke still not looking at me, “SO YOU KEPT ME FROM MY OWN DAUGHTER NOT TELLING ME, IF I DIDN’T TURN UP HERE TODAY YOU WEREN’T EVEN GOING TO TELL ME WHERE YOU” I shouted again, Laura began to cry and the door opened and Louis came in and walked over to Laura hugging her, “Harry calm down, people are sleeping upstairs, your daughter is sleeping upstairs” Louis said. “HOW CAN I CALM DOWN, I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW I HAD A DAUGHTER TILL 5 MINUTES AGO!”      I yelled again.

“Darcy” I heard someone say behind me, I turned around and saw Eleanor walking into the room and then I saw Darcy stood hidden behind the sofa, no-one said anything, Darcy had tears in her eyes, I had known my daughter for less than 5 minutes and I had made her cry and made Laura cry as well. I stepped forward a bit bending down to Darcy’s level, but she ran around me to Laura, “Mummy” she said while tears were escaping her cheeks. Laura picked her up and cradled her to her chest calming her down, “Mummy why is there shouting, why is he shouting at you, why are you crying.” Darcy said asking a bunch of questions in one go, “Mummy’s okay Darcy, now I want to see no more of these okay” Laura said wiping tears from Darcy’s cheeks.  There was suddenly a lot more people in the room, Louis mum and his sisters were now all downstairs as well, “Boys, you’re here,” Jay said and then looking over to Darcy and Laura. She walked over to them and hugged Laura, Darcy was now standing on the floor hiding from me behind Laura’s leg, she moved over to Louis pulling at his sweats. He sat on a nearby chair picking Darcy up and sitting her on his lap. Lottie moved from the door over to Louis and Darcy on the chair, “Darc, how about we finish that picture you started to draw for mummy earlier yeah” Lottie said, Louis smiled at his sister as she picked up Darcy and headed upstairs followed by the rest of Louis sisters. “Please can you calm down and stop shouting or I’m sorry but you are going to have to leave Harry” Jay said to me, I nodded understanding and she walked out the room into the kitchen with Louis and the other boys following.

Laura’s Pov:

I can’t blame Harry for being angry, I just didn’t expect him to find out like this. I sat down on the sofa while Harry stayed where he was and put my head in the hands, “I’m sorry Harry, I just didn’t know what to do” I said quietly but he still heard me. “I just wish you would have told me, we could have sorted something out” Harry said and sat on the sofa with me. I turned to look at him and saw some tears in his eyes, “She hates me now” He spoke quietly, “Harry Darcy doesn’t hate you she’s just, she’s just a bit scared at the moment, she’s only young she doesn’t know what’s going on.” I told him. He looked me in the eyes and reached his hand up slowly wiping away lone tears from my cheeks, “I’m sorry Laura for everything” he said to me, I smiled weakly at him, “So am I Harry” I told him, “I’ve been a complete idiot” Harry said moving his hand away from my cheek, I took his hand in mine. “No you haven’t Harry” I told him, he at me through his curls, “I should have told you earlier” I told him. “You had your reasons, I understand I just want to be here now for Darcy, for you” he said moving hair away from my face and tucking it behind my ear. I smiled at him and nodded, him smiling back at me.

Louis Pov:

Me and the boys and mum were sat in the kitchen just randomly talking, them asking me questions about Darcy and Laura. It had gone quiet in the living room so we decided to head out and back upstairs. We opened the door quietly and saw Harry and Laura laid on the sofa in each other’s arms. I smiled to myself grabbing a blanket and putting it over them and following everyone else upstairs to get some sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So the next part hope you enjoyed it! Please carry on with the voting and the comments you guys are great!  :) xx

Becky! :) xx

(P.S - there should be a picture on the side of what they are like on the sofa, but with tops pn! haha :) x  )

xx