Chapter 17

Recap

Harry’s Pov:

I headed back a bit earlier than the boys so I could see Laura and check she was okay. I walked in the suite and it was quiet, I heard some talking from mine and Laura’s room and heard something I didn’t want to hear. “Maybe I should just break up with him” I heard Laura say. All that was going through my mind was what have I done. “Why don’t you talk to him about all of this and then decide what’s best for you both” I heard Eleanor reply. “I don’t think I can talk to him about it, I don’t know how I would tell him, it could break him.” Laura said, she had been cheating on me, with who I am going to kill them for taking my girl. “Do you love him?” Eleanor asked Laura, I listened closely and heard nothing, silence, that’s my answer then. Fine if she’s going to be like this and lying to me, I will find someone else I said in my head walking back out the suite and to the closest club.

Chapter 17:

Laura’s Pov:

“Do you love him?” she asked me. I looked up at her nodding my head. “Of course I do I love him so much but I, I just don’t want to ruin his career” I told her. “Look Laura, if you love him and he loves you, which he does, you will both find a way through this I know what Harry will stand by you” she reassured me. “Thank you” I said hugging Eleanor, “Louis is lucky to have you” I told her.

Harry’s Pov:

I found a club close-by and starting the drinks, girls were coming up to me and dancing against me all the time. This one girl came up to me, tall, blonde and very fit with a tight, short red dress on. She came close to my ear putting her hand on my chest, “Wanna dance” she purred in my ear. I grabbed her hand dragging her into the middle of the dance floor turning her around so her back was pressed to my chest and started dancing with her. “Want to get out of here” I said into her ear. She turned around and smiled flirtatiously at me, “Yours or mine?” she questioned. “Yours”

Laura’s Pov:

It was 1am and everyone was sleeping but me and I don’t know where Harry is. I haven’t seen him all day the boys said he said he was heading back early but I never saw him. I sat on the sofa staring at a black TV screen worrying about Harry, is he ok? Is he hurt? Lost? Where is he? I eventually ended up falling asleep on the sofa curled up.

Louis Pov:

I was worried about Haz and layed in bed with Eleanor while she slept peacefully, I decided to see if he was back, I walked past Harry’s and Laura’s room they shared and saw the door open and no-one in there, weird its 2 in the morning.  I walked into our shared living room and saw Laura curled up sleeping on the sofa, she must have fallen asleep while waiting for Harry to come back, where could he be? I pulled out my phone and decided to ring him again, hoping he would answer.  No answer again. I grabbed a blanket and went over to Laura on the sofa pulling it around her, she shifted and woke up mumbling Harry’s name. I sat next to her and said softly, “I’m sorry love, he’s not back yet”. She looked down and then back at me worriedly, “What if he’s lost Lou, what if he’s hurt somewhere” she said quietly. I put my arms around her holding her body to mine. “Don’t think like that Lau, I’m sure he’s okay and he’ll be back before we know it. “Your right Lou” she said hugging me back. “Go to sleep” I told her, she shook her head “I need to wait for Haz” she said. “I’ll wait here just get some sleep” I told her, she curled up against my side and slowly began to fall asleep. I not long after also fell asleep.

I heard rattling and slowly woke up opening my eyes and trying not to wake Lau. The door began to open and in came a tired looking Harry, also very grumpy looking, this can’t be good. I gently laid Lau on the sofa trying not to wake her up and told Harry to get into the Kitchen area. I followed after him and shut the door, “Where have you been, it’s 3 in the morning, we have all been worried sick, especially Lau, you better have a good reason” I told him harshly. He grunted not looking bothered, “I really don’t care” he said grabbing a beer out the fridge. “You don’t care how worried Laura has been, she wouldn’t sleep for ages she sat on that sofa till 2 waiting for you to come home, wanting to check you were okay” I told him harshly, it was obvious he was drunk. “Well I didn’t ask her to did I” he responded. “You didn’t need to Harry, because she loves you, she loves you so much and you act like this towards her” I spat back. He just grunted again drinking more of the beer. “Where have you been?” I questioned. “Don’t know where exactly I started at a club close to here” he said blankly. “Where did you just come from then?” I said.

Laura’s Pov:

I heard talking and realised Louis was gone, I then recognised the voices, Louis and Harry, Harry was back I was about to head into the kitchen but decided to listen to their conversation. I felt tears in my eyes, he really didn’t care how worried we were, how worried I was. “Where did you just come from then?” I heard Louis press on. “Some girls house can’t remember her name” Harry replied, I felt tears fall, Harry had been at a girls house, had he cheated.  “WHAT” I heard Louis say loudly. “Was she really worth this, cheating on Laura, probably breaking her heart especially after Dylan?” Louis responded still angry but quieter. “She was damn good, very hot, and great in bed” Harry said. I know began to cry and sobs escaped my lips, I opened the door and ran at Harry hitting his chest crying. How could he after everything with Dylan. He pushed me away from him and to Louis, I turned around and cried into Louis chest. “What’s going on” Eleanor said from the doorway, Louis gently moves me away from him and Eleanor rushed to my side she hugged me stoking my hair. “Have you told him yet” she whispered in my ear, I shook my head no and carried on crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its been a while sorry! Hope you enjoyed this bit, please vote and fan and comment any ideas and what you think i would really appreciate it, thanks :)

Becky xx