Chapter 25!

Recap:

I felt someone pull me into their body, “don’t worry, okay it will all be okay” I was told by Harry, I smiled weakly at him and looked over at Darcy sat on the floor playing with her dolls the boys had got her, and you’ll never guess what dolls One Direction dolls. “Harry” a voice said smart dressed women had said. “Simon will see you all now” she said. I gulped and stood up walking to Darcy telling her to collect her dolls up and picked her up holding her. “You need to be a good girl now for mummy and daddy okay” I told her, she nodded smiling at me, “I good girl” she said and I smiled kissing her forehead. Harry put his arm around my waist reassuring me and we walked into Simon’s office.

Chapter 25:

Laura’s Pov:

Walking into Simon’s office has got to be one of the most nerve racking things ever, he doesn’t want Harry being in the papers for having a child, he is only looking out for the boys careers.  I heard someone clear their throat and Harry gave me a gentle reassuring squeeze on my waist. I looked to Harry and he smiled weakly at me, I then looked to Simon stood in front of us with an unreadable expression on his face.”Who he mummy” Darcy said quietly to me. “He’s a friend of daddy” I told her. Darcy then looked to Simon and waved her tiny hand, “Hello daddy friend” she said to him as she smiled. Simon’s gaze moved from me and Harry to the little girl in my arms. He looked at her for a second and then smiled at her. “Take a seat” he said to us. I put Darcy down on the floor and told her to play with her dolls quietly. Me and Harry then took two seats opposite Simon’s desk. “I realized what I said before was totally wrong of me, I was out of line Harry, you obviously care very much for both Laura and Darcy, so I’m sorry Harry” Simon said sincerely. Both me and Harry let out a breath of relief. “But we need to sort something out with all the press” he finished. “We will try keep this quiet for now, you being a close friend of Louis should make this easier we can just explain she is your kid and the boys like spending time with her” Simon said. Harry sighed a little annoyed he couldn’t tell anyone Darcy was his but agreed. “And with you two we will release a statement saying you are dating” Simon finished. We both nodded “But what if I’m asked about Darcy I have to lie and say she’s not mine” Harry said annoyed. “Harry you have to understand this, we need to think about this before we tell the full truth so we need time okay, If you are asked but her you just have to say it’s your girlfriends child, that’s all okay, just for now please” Simon said. “Fine” Harry grunted and stood up going to Darcy and picking her up with her toys and walked out the room. “I am sorry about all of this Laura it will be sorted eventually” Simon said. “I understand it’s hard” I said and headed to the door after Harry, “By the way she is an adorable, great kid you have done well you seem like a great mum and I’m certain Harry is a great dad” Simon said smiling at me. I smiled back “Thank you, he is he’s amazing” I said.

I walked out and Harry was sat on a sofa holding Darcy above him in the air making adorable faces at her and messing around, like all the worries from before had left his mind as soon as he was with Darcy. “ready to go” I asked Harry, he nodded “I’m sorry for how I acted in there” he said. “Harry’s it’s fine I understand and anyway I think Simon likes Darcy already” I said smiling. Harry smiled back and we all headed out and back to his flat.

-----------

“I like this one” I agreed with Harry. We were looking at houses close to the rest of the boys and had seen one we both loved the look off. “Great, we can set up an appointment to look around” he said as I went to check on Darcy who was sat on the sofa watching a cartoon on the TV. I sat next to her, and she cuddled into my side and continued watching the cartoon on the TV. Not long later Harry came and sat next to me putting his arm around me and Darcy.

--------------------------------------

We left Darcy with Louis and Eleanor while me and Harry went to check out the house we saw. It was close enough to the other boys we could easily walk there in 5 minutes and it was right near a park as well. It had an amazing garden with a pool and plenty of bedrooms for family to stay over, it looked amazing from the pictures on the website. “Now be good okay” I said as we were leaving the house, “I am good” Darcy pouted, “I was talking to Uncle Lou darling, make sure he’s a good boy for me” I said to her, she laughed and nodded, “Bye mummy, bye Daddy” she said and ran to the TV. Louis fake glared at me and then laughed it off after Eleanor hit him on the arm. “Bye guys” Harry said as we waved to them and headed into Harry’s Range Rover.

“I think it’s perfect” Harry said to me as he put his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder as I was stood on the balcony of the master bedroom looking out over the garden, it looked amazing. I put my fingers in Harry’s and nodded my head. “It’s beautiful” I said. “You’re beautiful” Harry said pecking my cheek, I blushed and turned around in Harry’s arms and pecked him on the lips. “So shall we get it” Harry asked me, “I don’t know it is quite expensive” I said not sure if this would be too much for our first house, “Money isn’t a problem Lau, you know that” Harry said to me. “Only if you’re sure” I said smiling. “I am, only the best for my girls” Harry said placing a kiss on my lips. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally managed to upload something for you! I feel really bad i haven't had any time to upload anything, i am so sorry and thank you for being amazing and voting and commenting!!

I'm sorry this isn't much for you and it is quite boring :( i just wanted something for you, i can't tell you when the next part will be up it might have to wait till after my exams they start next week and end middle of june so if i am not online until then i am really busy with exams and revising so please be patients with me. 

Love you guys so much!!!!!! <3

Becky! :) xxxx