Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Laura’s Pov:

“Laura listen to me, you are the most amazingly beautiful, kindest, friendliest, funniest, most down to earth girl I know. I wouldn’t want anyone but you, your perfect Laura, I Love you” Harry said to me, I couldn’t believe what he had just told me,
“I Love you too Harry” I told him smiling, he smiled back. He leaned in closer, our noses were touching our lips so close to each other “Never leave me Harry” I whispered. “Never I promise” he whispered back and our lips finally met. It was the most perfect kiss, our lips fitted perfectly and moved in sync. My hands were on his shoulders, as he had one holding my waist and the other supporting my face and gently holding my cheek stroking it lightly with his thumb. This moment was perfect until it got ruined.

The door suddenly opened causing me and Harry to pull apart quickly, Louis. He was stood at the door looking at me and Harry. “Err” me and Harry both said at the same time.

“What’s going on here” Louis said crossing his arms over his chest.

Me and Harry looked at each other back to Louis, back to each other again and then back to Louis, who stood staring at us.

“Guys there is no way to get out of this” Louis said.

 Both me and Harry stayed silent still not knowing what to say. “I’m fine with it honestly, but Harry if you hurt her bromance or no bromance, I will be coming to get you okay!” Louis spoke.

Harry nodded “Of course Lou, not that it’s going to happen” Harry said smiling down at me and putting his arm around my waist. Louis was about to walk out when we quickly stopped him.

“Lou, please can you not tell anyone, we wanted to keep this between us until things are with Dylan and everything blows over you know” I said to him. He smiled at me. “If you want me to, but I have to tell El” he said. We smiled. “That’s fine, thanks Lou” I said to him. He smiled and left the room.

“BYE HARRY, BYE LAU” we heard the boys, El and Dani shout. “BYE” we shouted back. We heard the door shut and then Harry turned to me and embraced me into a hug. We pulled away from the hug after a bit and Harry ran his hands down my arms to my hands taking them in his. “I really do love you Lau” Harry said resting his head on mine. “I know I love you too” I said before his head lowered and our lips met again. This kiss was better than all the rest, it was amazing, all Harry’s kisses had been actually. We pulled away for breath and smiled at each other, Harry left a hand intertwined with mine as he led me out the room to the kitchen. He effortlessly picked me up placing me on counter which made me squeal as it was so sudden, Harry laughed at me, showing off his adorable dimples. He then began taking ingredients out cupboards.

“What are you doing” I asked him, “We are going to make a cake” Harry replied smiling at me. I smiled back and hopped off the counter and went to help him.

1 Hour Later:

We had given up with the cake and ended up with flour and cracked eggs all over us. I tried running away from Harry and made it to the living room but he then caught up to me. He grabbed me from my waist and pulled me closer to him and then slapped my bum leaving a flour hand print on my black leggings. He smiled cheekily at me and I wiggled out his grasp, I ran to the kitchen and saw 1 egg left. I quickly grabbed it and then sneaked up behind Harry I hit it on his head and laughed as the egg ran down his curls, straightening them out. I jumped on his back and rubbed the egg into his hair.  He held under my legs so I wouldn’t fall and ran around the room with me. We were laughing so much we didn’t notice 2 figures standing at the door. Harry turned to face the door, me still on his back and we saw El and Louis with big smiles on their faces looking at us. Harry bent down and put me on the ground and I stood next to him. “You guys are just so cute” El said smiling as she walked to her and Louis room. Louis smiled following her before turning to us, “Everyone else will be back in about an hour so I think you should tidy this up before Liam goes all Daddy on you, oh and Harry, you cheeky boy” Louis said.

Harry looked at me smiling cheekily, I guess he noticed the hand mark on my bum. Harry pecked my lips quickly before telling me to go take a shower and clean off. I nodded and kissed him again before heading to clean off.

I had a free today at school so managed to get some homework done and was able to upload this. I know it's short i'm sorry.

Please comment, fan and vote. It would mean alot.

Becly :) x