Chapter 20

Recap:

Harry’s Pov:

Me and the boys were heading to Doncaster for Lottie’s, we knew she was having a party and we decided to surprise her, we were all sat in the car on the way up when we heard our song come on the radio.

Chapter 20:

Laura’s Pov:

We had arrived at the Tomlinson’s house and me and El were grabbing our stuff out the car when the front door opened and out came Louis, his mum and his sisters. Darcy started to bounce up and down from her seat in the car as she saw them all heading towards the car. Lottie gave me a quick hug and asked if she could get Darcy out the car which I told her was fine. Lottie went round and picked Darcy out the car hugging and cooing over her.

We were all sat around the living room now, all our stuff was inside, me and Darcy were in the spare room and Eleanor staying in Louis room with him. I left Darcy with Louis’s sisters while I went to the shops with Jay, and Louis and Eleanor had gone out for a date. I trusted his sisters completely so I wasn’t worried at all. “Thank you for coming down with Darcy, the girls and me really missed you both” Jay said as we drove to the supermarket. “Its fine, I am glad you invited me down, me and Darcy have missed you all too.” I told her, she smiled at me and we pulled up and parked. Jay and the rest of their family knew Darcy was Harry’s but promised me they wouldn’t say anything.

We brought the groceries and some stuff for party tomorrow and met Lou and El and headed back to the house. As we parked up and headed into the house we heard Darcy giggling along with the laughter of Louis sisters. They were all sat on the floor in the living room with paper spread on the floor and some pens and pencils scattered around. Louis sisters had pen on them somewhere on their face or arms, or any skin not covered really. Darcy funnily enough was the only clean one and also the only one with the pens, I blame Louis again. Louis snapped a picture of his sisters and Darcy on his phone and posted it to twitter,

Caption: “Leave for an hour and come back to this, you get them Darcy!  :) x

We all laughed at the girls with pen all over them and I went over to Darcy picking her up as she reached her hands up for me. I rested her on my hip after taking the pens away from her and poked her nose lightly, “did you do this?” I asked her, she shook her head at me innocently and pointed to Louis, “Uncle Lou did it” we all laughed at Darcy and Louis made a faked shocked face, “Whaaa! Darcy how did you know” he said gasping, we all laughed and Jay told Louis sisters to go get themselves cleaned up while we put away the pens and paper. I put Darcy on the floor and picked up some pens, “Darcy help mummy tidy up, pick up the pare” I told her, she crawled over to the paper picking a handful up in her tiny hands and passing it to me.

Darcy had been put to bed and Louis sisters had just gone up to bed, me Louis, Eleanor and Jay were sat in the living room watching the TV, looking for something good at 11pm.  Jay had given up and headed up to bed leaving me, Louis and Eleanor. There was a knock at the door and we all looked confused at each other and Louis got up and headed to the door.

Louis Pov:

I was sat with El and Laura when there was a knock at the door, who could be here at gone 11 at night, I got up and headed towards the door opening it to find 4 faces I didn’t expect to see, it’s not like I wasn’t happy to see them but this will not end good.

Harry’s Pov:

Louis answered the door and looked surprised at us, “What are you guys doing here” he asked us, he looked behind him making sure the living room door was pulled too, something was up with Louis. “We thought we would surprise Lottie for her birthday” Liam told him. Louis gave us all hugs and shut front door behind us telling us to wait where we were while he quickly did something. We started to hear someone coming down the stairs thinking it would be Jay or one his sisters we were surprised to see a little girl climbing down the stairs one by one rubbing her eyes. She got to the bottom and looked at us confused, “Mummy, Uncle Lou, Auntie El, Granny Jay” she called as she ran past us and into the living room.

Laura’s Pov:

“Lou, who is it” El asked. “You see the thing is erm....” Louis began but trailed of and then I heard Darcy calling my name then Louis’, Eleanor’s and Jay’s. She ran into the living room and towards me, I picked her up letting her rest her head on the shoulder as her arms wrapped around my neck, “What is it darling” I asked her brushing some hair from her eyes, “There are strange men in the hallway” she told me.

Harry’s Pov:

Me and the boys followed the little girl as she called for her mum, whoever she is, Louis, Eleanor and Jay. We all stood at the living room door and then I saw her, Laura. She is still so beautiful, she picked up the little girl in her arms asking her what’s wrong, then I remember what the little girl called, “Mummy”, Laura’s a mum. Laura looked up to the doorway and saw me and the boys, her eyes locked with mine for the first time in about 2 years.

------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think!!!!!! Please carry on voting and leaving your comments it's amazayn!!!

Becky :) xxx