Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Laura's Pov:

I woke up, my body hurting, i sat up in the bed which wasn't my room, then everything came back to me. I must still be in Harry's room, but where's Harry then. I glanced at the clock on the small table, 3am. I can't get back to sleep now i thought to myself so i got out of the bed and walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked into the living room and saw someone sleeping on the sofa, i went closer and saw a mop of curls. Harry. He slept on the sofa and let me stay sleeping in his room. I felt bad and saw Harry shiver slightly, but even for greece tonight was chilly. I grabbed a blanket and put it over Harry, moving some curls out his face i whispered a thank you to him and kissed his forehead. I honestly owe my life to Harry, i don't know what would have happened if he hadn't turned up.

I continued walking through the living room and into the kitchen, i turned on the lights and went to the cabinet to grab a glass. I reached up and couldn't just reach and my body already hurt from Dylan pushing me to the floor. My fingertip's just reached it as someone's hand reached up next to mine, i jumped and dropped the glass on the counter smashing it.

"oh my god i'm so sorry" Harry said coming closer to me. He cleared up the broken glass and then took my hand gently in his. There was a small piece of glass. "One moment" harry said as he walked out the room and came back with a first aid kit. He held my waist and gently picked me up plaving me on the counter in front of him next to the sink.

Dylan's Pov:

I heard a smash so got out of bed and in the kitchen saw Harry and Laura, i hate the both of them so much. They seemed close, i decided to stay quiet in the dark and see what they were up to.

Harry's Pov:

I was sleeping peacfully as i suddenly felt a warmth over me, a warm hand moved a few curls then i heard a sweet whisper, "thank you" it said and then a soft pair of lips on my forehead. Laura. I knew it was Laura. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the lights in the kitchen turn on. I sat up and a blanket fell off me, that must have been the warmth i felt. I walked to the kitchen and saw Laura struggling to reach a glass from the cupboard, i walked over and reached my hand up to help her, but ended up scaring her as she jumped and dropped the glass. I immediately apologized and quickly tidied up the broken glass, i went back to Laura and gently took her hand to check she hadn't got a cut. There was a piece of glass in her hand so i told her to wait one moment and ruched to get the first aid kit. I came back to the kitchen and placed the first aid kit by the sink. I placed my hands on her waist and gently lifted her delicate body, i didn't want to hurt her, i knew she was fragile and still scared. I sat her on the counter infront of me next to the sink. I stood inbetween her legs and opened the first aid kit. I took her hand running it under the cold water, carefully removing the small piece of glass. I kept her hand under the cold water as her hand began to bleed a little, i cleaned the cut up, gently putting on some of the cream protecting it from infection etc. Then carefully put a band aid on and wrapped a bandage over it.

Laura's Pov:

Harry was so gentle as he sorted out my hand. I still hadn't said anything, he had just finished and i smiled down at him from the counter. "thank you harry" i said barely a whisper.

"for what?" he questioned.

"everything" i said and smiled at him.

" you don't need to thank me for anything" he spoke softly to me. I reached foward gently stroking his bruised cheek, "did dylan do this" i whispered. He nodded at me and held my hand in his.

"don't blame yourself for anything okay, no-" he was cut of by a cough at the door. I looked behind Harry as i hopped of the counter top. Harry turned around and we saw Dylan stood at the door. Harry stood infront of me more holding my arm protectively.

"what do you want" Harry spoke harshly. I was scared so held onto his arm that was infront of me, trying to feel safe and protected which i felt in Harry's arms.

"I was just coming for a drink when i come across this late little going on, you move on fast, i always knew your were a slut" He spoke harshly at me. Harry's body tensed and i held his arm tighter, but careful not to hurt him, not that there was a chance of that with his muscles.

"I would shut up if i were you mate, you've done enough already" Harry said to him and he scoffed at us.

"you can do much better that her you know" was the last thing dylan said then he walked of back to his  room. Harry turned around to face me and wiped a tear that fell from my eye. "Don't listen to him, your not a slut okay" he said to me holding my face gently in his hands. I nodded slowly and Harry embraced me in a hug, not too tightly but protectively and it made me feel loved. I buried my face in his chest as he gently stroked my hair. "come on you need some rest" harry said to me as he took me back to his room. I layed in the bed and he tucked the cover over me, kissed my forehead and turned to leave. I was scared of dylan still so grabbed Harry's arm, he turned to look at me. 

"please don't leave Harry" i spoke but it was barely audible but Harry heard. He nodded and went to the chair in the room, ready to sleep for the night. "Harry you can't sleep on a chair, come here" i said from the bed as i pulled the cover up indicating him to join me. It was only a small bed but the closer i was to Harry the safer i felt.

" are you sure" he said to me. I nodded and he walked over to the bed. He climbed uner the cover as we both moved to get comfy , i sat up a bit and he opened his arms out for me to cuddle in his arms. I rested my head on his chest wrpping my arm around his stomach as he wrapped his arms around me bringing our bodies closer. He kissed the top of my head. "Night harry" i said as i yaned. "Night Lau" he spoke. I was just drifting off to sleep as i heard a mumble it sounded like "I love you" but it couldn't have been so i pushed the thought away and let sleep overcome me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for not doing much lately i have been busy. Hope this was okay, please vote, fan and comment.

and what do you think of

Laurry - Laura + Harry ??

:)  

Becky :) x