Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Harry looked at me smiling cheekily, I guess he noticed the hand mark on my bum. Harry pecked my lips quickly before telling me to go take a shower and clean off. I nodded and kissed him again before heading to clean off.

I had showered and changed and walked out to the living room to see Louis and El cuddled on one sofa watching TV. I heard noise in the kitchen and went in, Harry was tidying away the last stuff and the kitchen was spotless, he only had a pair of joggers hanging loose on his waist showing the top of his boxers and no t-shirt. His back was to me and as he reached up to put something in the cupboard I could see his muscles flex. I quietly went up behind him and hugged him, he turned his head and smiled at me swiftly picking me up and placing me on the counter in front of him. He stood in-between my legs and I put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and pecked my lips quickly before picking me up and walking into the living room. He sat us on the sofa Louis and Eleanor weren’t on, me still on his lap. I slid of his lap and rested next to him close. “When’s everyone getting back” I asked. “Not till later tonight now, we are going to meet them at a club if you want to come” Louis said. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. “sure it will be fun” I said snuggling into Harry more resting my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and we then all began talking and joking between the 4 of us.

-----------------------

We were ready to meet everyone else at the club, Harry had a pair of jeans with a plain white shirt (the sleeve edges rolled up of course) and a blazer with a pair of converses. I had on a black dress that fitted my chest nicely and then flowed out at the bottom a little coming mid-thigh with a pair of black heels. Hair and make-up done I walked out my room greeted with the sight of my beautiful boyfriend (I can say that now!) “Hey, Lou and El not ready?” I asked. He shook his head at me. “Well hello gorgeous” he said to me walking closer.  He put his hands on my waist bringing me closer to him and kissed each cheek, forehead, nose and then my lips. My hands slid around his neck as he pulled me even closer to him while his tongue slid along my bottom lip asking for entry. I opened my mouth for him and his tongue found mine. I began to play with the curls on the back of his neck and he let out a quiet moan in the back of his throat asnd his hands rested very low on my hip, pulling me even closer to him. The kiss was getting very heated as we were interupted. A cough broke us apart as we turned to see the culpret. Louis was stood looking at us with his arms crossed over his chest. Eleanor was stood next to him smiling widely at me and Harry. I blushed a little looking away from Louis stare and Harry's arm rested around my waist. "How are you guys gonna manage to keep this a secret you can't keep your hands off each other." Louis said and smirked at the end. "Lou stop teasing them, come on they'll be waiting for us at the club now" Eleanor said glancing at the clock. We all nodded and headed out to a taxi.

*At the club*

We were quickly in the club, but i was with 2/5 of One Direction so, what do you expect. I was sat at a booth with Eleanor and Danielle while we watched the boys making fools of themselves. "I'm gonna get a drink" I said standing up, both girls nodded and i walked to the bar. I ordered a drink and then felt someone's arms go around my waist and pull me closer. I turned my head to the side to see a smiling Harry looking at me. "Harry what is someone see's" I said looking around nervously. "Don't worry babe they are all dancing now" he said pecking my cheek. I looked and sure enought they were all dancing. Lou and Eleanor, Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Niall were dancing with a couple of girls they met at the club. "You look amazing in this dress" Harry said into my ear and placing a kiss on my neck. The bartender gave me my drink and i pulled Harry away and sat at a booth woth him.

Many drinks and shots later everyone was very drunk. I was dancing with Harry.  He was stood behing me as his hands rested on my hips very low and his body was pressed against my back as i pushed myself back into him. We stayed like this grinding for a little, until it came to much for Harry, i felt him getting hard and he kissed my neck lightly nibbling. "Shall we head back to the hotel" He asked huskily into my ear nibbling it after. I nodded and took his hand as we walked out the club and headed back to the hotel.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's been ages i'm so sorry! A-Levels take alot of time.

I need your opinion, do you want adirty scene next or not, or shall i put it in a seperate book? Please let me know!

Also Liam and Danielle broke up! WHAT :'(

But the boys were 1 on itunes in the UK earlier. LWWY :) x

Please vote fan and comment please it means alot thanks :)

Becky xx