Introduction: Baby Darcy

Laura Pov:

I had never believed in love properly or having a perfect happy ending with the love of your life until i met Harry Styles, or so i thought.

2010:

"Go out there and smash it!" A 16 year old myself told my best friend Louis.

"I don't know if i can do it Laura" A nervous Louis replied about to step on stage.

"Of course you can, I will be right here, go and blow them away" I repleied hugging him tightly, him returning the hug.

I am currently with my bestest friend ever Louis Tomlinson and his family. I suppose you wondering where we are and why he is so nervous, well he is about to audition for The X-Factor and to say it nicely he is shitting himself about it. I have told him not to be so nervous and so has all his family.

"You will be fine darling" Louis mum, Jay told Louis hugging him also.

"Here i go" a very nervous Louis told us as he stepped on stage

Present:

Louis has come so far from singing and posting videos on youtube to auditioning for the X-Factor and being placed in One Direction. I now have 5 best friends i could ask for, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall. Well actually 4. Me and Harry haven't spoken since that holiday with the boys. I see Louis as much as i can and get on amazing with his girlfriend Eleanor. I have only texted, called or skyped Liam, Niall and Zayn. I can't see them they will notice. They will notice my baby bump which is now growing. They would tell Harry. Louis is the only one who knows and he has promised me he will keep it a secret.

You might be a bit confused i would be. My life was perfect, amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend, Harry, yes Harry Styles. But it all fell apart after a holiday with the boys, Eleanor and Danielle. I am pregnant with Harry's baby, and was about to tell him but then everything went wrong. 

This is a story of how my not so perfect life as i thought turned out. Through the ups and the downs of my life.

At least one good thing has happened, my baby girl growing inside me, but at 18 am i ready? i dont know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the introduction type of thing! Tell me what you think of it and whether i should continue or not!

Becky :) xx