Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Laura’s Pov:

Something was finally going right in my life, I know had Harry no more Dylan, he was finally gone, out of my life.

I couldn’t keep a smile of my face walking into the kitchen to the others. They were all sat around a table in the middle of the kitchen, only 6 could fit around the table so Harry was sat on a bar stool behind the breakfast bar. I was tackled into a big hug by Louis “can I talk to you?” he asked pulling out from the hug. I nodded a reply to him as he took my hand and led me to the balcony.

“How are you feeling?” Louis asked me concerned.

“Better thanks Louis” I replied smiling at him a little.

“Lau,” he started I looked up at him, “has he ever done that to you before” he asked.

“No, never we had always been so perfect before everything seemed to change over his holiday I suppose, he was probably sleeping around with girls all holiday” I replied looking down feeling tears in my eyes. He put his hand under my chin bringing it up,

“hey, this is all his fault, you have done nothing okay” he said bringing me into a hug, “Sorry guys, but Lau are you up for going out today, to the beach or something?” Eleanor asked from the balcony door, she then saw tears in my eyes, “hey, what’s wrong” she asked walking over to Lou and me rubbing my back gently, Louis rested his arm around her waist as his other arm stayed hugging me. We were kind of in a group hug.

“Thanks guys but I think I might pass today and just relax here, but you all still go out okay” I said to Louis and Eleanor. “You sure” Eleanor asked. I nodded at them. “I’m going to head to my room and rest” I said to them and gave them both a hug to thank them. “Okay hun, we will come see you before we go” Eleanor told me, I nodded again smiled and headed to my room.

Harry’s Pov:

Louis walked back into the kitchen holding Eleanor, “Lau, said she wanted to stay home and rest but said for us to still go” Louis said. This could be perfect, I could stay here and it would just be me and Laura, I wouldn’t have to worry if the boys saw us kiss because they wouldn’t be here. Quick think fast Harry I told myself. “guys do you mind if I pass, I’m not feeling to good, I didn’t sleep much and I’m kind of aching from Dylan’s punch” I said fake yawning a bit. “Sure thing Haz, thanks for helping Lau” Louis said to me. “I will go tell Laura and then get some sleep” I said saying bye to the guys, El and Dani and headed to Laura’s room.

I knocked lightly on the door, “come in” her angelic voice spoke. She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back. “Everyone else is going out I’m staying though” I told her. She smiled widely at me, “you don’t have to Harry honestly” she told me, I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her, “I want to” I whispered into her ear.

Louis Pov:

It’s weird Harry seemed fine earlier, oh well I suppose it will be good, someone being here with Laura. Me and El were going to say bye to Laura when we heard talking, “are you sure” we heard Laura say.

“How many times I want to stay with you Lau, I would miss anything to be with you” we heard Harry reply, we both exchanged glances with each other, hhhmmm wonder what’s going on with them, I thought to myself.

“Why me Harry?” Laura said,

“What do you mean?” Harry responded

“I mean, you can have anyone you wanted but you pick me, why?” She replied

“Laura listen to me, you are the most amazingly beautiful, kindest, friendliest, funniest, most down to earth girl I know. I wouldn’t want anyone but you, your perfect Laura, I Love you”

Laura’s Pov:

“Laura listen to me, you are the most amazingly beautiful, kindest, friendliest, funniest, most down to earth girl I know. I wouldn’t want anyone but you, your perfect Laura, I Love you” Harry said to me, I couldn’t believe what he had just told me,
“I Love you too Harry” I told him smiling, he smiled back. He leaned in closer, our noses were touching our lips so close to each other “Never leave me Harry” I whispered. “Never I promise” he whispered back and our lips finally met. It was the most perfect kiss, our lips fitted perfectly and moved in sync. My hands were on his shoulders, as he had one holding my waist and the other supporting my face and gently holding my cheek stroking it lightly with his thumb. This moment was perfect until it got ruined.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think ruined it??

Please comment, fan and vote it wwould mean alot!

Also please check out my short Harry story and let me know feedback please!

Really sorry about the wait it's just i have started A-Levels now, so literally had no time, sorry. Updates will be slow but please be patient! Thank you! Love you all!
Becky :) x