Chapter 27 :)

Recap:

I was woken the next morning by someone pulling on the cover by my side, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Darcy trying to climb up onto our bed, Harry still fast asleep breathing into the back of my neck. I moved slightly and helped Darcy onto the bed and Harry squeezed tighter to me in his sleep. “What’s up Darc” I asked as I saw it was only 5am. “I had nightmare” she said as she cuddled into me under the quilt. “it’s okay darling mummy and daddy will keep you safe” I told her kissing her forehead as she cuddled into my chest. I put my arms around her holding her tightly as she began to fall back asleep. “Mummy” she asked me just before she fell asleep. “I liked your other bed it was easier to climb on” she said ad fell asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead falling back to sleep myself.

Chapter 27:

When I woke up again both Harry and Darcy were gone from the bed, I looked at the clock and saw it was 9am, I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs in search of Harry and Darcy. I couldn’t see them and walked into the kitchen and saw a note Harry had left saying they had gone to bring back breakfast and would be back soon, so I went and got changed into some lazy clothes and put the TV on waiting for them to come back.

Harry’s Pov:

I woke up in the morning feeling someone else cuddling against my arm as well as Laura. I opened my eyes and saw Darcy was cuddled under the covers as well with Laura holding her as well as Darcy cuddling my arm. I slowly and quietly got out of bed quickly snapping a photo of the two of them and sending it to Louis and my mum. I quietly begin to pick out some clothes to wear, choosing my black skinny jeans and rolling stones t-shirt with a pair of converses. Darcy began to move on the bed and she saw me and reached her arms out for me to pick her up, I carefully picked her up as not to wake Laura. Her little hands held my shoulder as I walked out the room and kissed her forehead. “How about we go and get some breakfast and surprise your mummy” I asked her. She nodded eagerly. I put Darcy into her seat securing her in as I entered the driver’s side and drove towards McDonalds. Even though it was still early for Darcy she still bounced in her seat along to the radio, babbling some words to it.

When I parked up and took Darcy in my arms walking into McDonalds I was glad to see there weren’t too many people in there, so hopefully won’t be mobbed today. I managed to order our breakfast with no problems and went to head out the door but the paparazzi had somehow found out I was here and were shouting questions at me taking photo’s and now fans had begun to arrive to trying to get to me also. I held Darcy tight in my arms as she buried her head into my t-shirt holding onto me tightly. I held a hand tightly holding Darcy and the food, while I tried to use my other hand to shield Darcy from the flashes and screams. She was gently shaking in my arms and I felt my shirt getting wet showing me she was crying. I pushed my way through the crowds of people to my car wanting to get away as quick as possible. I quickly opened the passenger side and put Darcy in as quickly as I could safely, quickly rushed round to my side I tried to and drive away. I could drive away with the amount of people around the car and lost in opening the window and shouting at everyone to move out the way, “WILL YOU JUST MOVE THE FUCK OUT THE WAY, I JUST WANT TO GET HOME WITH DARCY, YOU ARE ALL SCARING HER AND MADE HER CRY. CAN’T YOU JUST LET US GO”  Everyone was shocked at my outburst and this gave me my chance to get away and I quickly drove away, I put the radio on quietly hoping to calm Darcy down a bit. “Darcy, honey are you okay” I asked her as we stopped at a light looking over to her. “Daddy that was scary” she whimpered sniffing. “I know baby, but you safe now, I won’t let anything happen to you okay” I told her. She nodded at me, “I love you Darc” I told her wiping her tears away as she began to fall tired again. Putting her thumb in her mouth she began to fall asleep in her seat snoring softly.

Laura’s Pov:

The door opened and Harry walked in looking angry with a sleeping Darcy on his shoulder, he threw a bag of McDonalds on the table which looked very crinkled, he sat on the sofa next to me and Darcy began to wake up. I smiled at her and saw her eyes red and puffy as if she had been crying, “Darc, what’s up darling “ I said as she stretched her arms out to me, I held her into me and rubbed her back as she yawned still seeming tired. She fell asleep on my shoulder so I took her to her room and let her sleep, harry still not saying anything but looking angrily at his phone. I left Darcy’s room and quickly grabbed my phone from our room seeing my phone going mad. I saw Harry had recently send a tweet and read it

(I know this is longer than a tweet can be, but pretend it’s in a twitlonger thing or something :))

@Harry_Styles: I am sorry for my outburst earlier but I was so angry, all I want to do was get breakfast to surprise my girlfriend and I couldn’t even do that without getting mobbed. I had Darcy with me and was more worried for her than anyone and wanted to keep her safe away from the screams and flashes, but you wouldn’t even let me do that causing her to get scared and start crying. Do you know how that makes me feel knowing because of my life she was scared and crying. Again I am sorry for the outburst but please think of other people’s feelings not just your own

I read his tweet shocked at what had happened. I walked downstairs to Harry and saw him sat on the sofa still looking at his phone, I walked over to him and saw a load of pictures on his phone from what I assume was at McDonalds, already put on the internet. It looks honestly terrifying but he does a good job at protecting Darcy and keeping her safe. I took his phone from him and put in on the table in front of him and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my hair, breathing fast. “It’s okay Harry, Darc is okay you kept her safe, don’t beat yourself up about this okay” I told him pulling away to see his face, he looked at me and frowned, “But it’s my fault” he muttered, “Harry it is not your fault it’s all those bastards fault who should not have done what they did, Promise me you won’t blame yourself” I asked him. He nodded, “I was just so worried about Darc.” He said hugging me again. “Harry when Darcy is with you she is always safe” I told him kissing his cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so so sorry for such a long wait i know it has been so long and i feel so bad. I hope this chapter is okay and please tell me what you think about it :) Thank you for all your patience  and not giving up on this book :) xx

Thank you so much for the votes and comments and thank you for fanning me :)

I can't believe the amount of reads this book has had, i never expected to have over 150,000 reads! thank you so much!

And thank you for so many votes, more than 1000 votes! wow! thats so amazing thank you!!!!!

I am sorry again for the long wait but i can't tell you when the next part will be up so please be patient with me??

Please vote, comment and fan!

Thanks so much!

Becky :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx