Chapter 10 (dirty)

This chapter is going to have sexual content just to warn you!

Chapter 10:

Me and Harry were back at the hotel and i was imediately pressed up against the door of the hotel suite. His lips attacked mine hungrily and i kissed back the same. His tongue ran anlong my bottom lip asking for entry which i happily agreed. Our tongues fought for dominance, with Harry winning. His hands moved to my upper thighs lifting me causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His hands held my bum holding me up against the door as he pushed himself even closer to me. I played with his curls gently pulling the curls on the back of his neck, causing him to let out a moan at the back of his throat into my mouth. He gave my bum a cheeky squeeze and i began to unbutton his shirt messily. He held me closer carrying me towards my room as his lips never left mine. He layed me down on the bed removed his already unbuttoned shirt throwing it across the room and crawling ontop of me. His hands either side of me so that he was hovering over me as his lips attacked mine once again. He broke the kiss and placed his lips to my neck gently kissing and leaving a love bite, i moaned out in pleasure and his hands went the back of my dress leaving removing it and leaving me in only my lacy underwear. His lips moved back to mine and my hands roamed over his chest feeling his abs moving further down to his belt buckle. I began to remove his belt buckle ridding him of his jeans leaving his in only his boxers now.

"your so beautiful" he murmed into my ear and moved his hands to my back and unclasped my bra and throwing it across the room. His mouth moved to my breast kissing and sucking it slightly causing me to once again moan, his hand played with my other breast, squeezing it and playing with the nipple. He kissed down to my stomach and his hands reached my pants. He pulled them down teasingly slow watching my eyes as he did, i bit my lip watching him and he smirked back at me. He threw my legs over his shoulder placed a gentle kiss on my stomach and then buried his face within my thighs. He blew on my already wet core making me squirm under his touch. Then i felt his mouth on my core pleasuring me in ways i never had before. I then felt his tongue on my core and i moaned his name loudly, burying my hands in his curls as he went faster. I felt a weird feeling coming over me and moaned again, but Harry pulled away and smirked at me coming back up to my face and kissing me. I could feel his excitement on my upper thigh and twisted us around so i was on top of his stradddling his waist. I moved down leaving kisses all over his chest and then reached his v-line. I looked up at Harry and took him in my hand gently and slowing pumping my fist. He moaned deeply and i placed a small kiss on his tip. I teased his by licking all the way up the side of his huge manhood, i then took him in my mouth as much as i could off him, using my hand to massage what i couldn't take in my mouth. Harry's loud moans filled the room as i felt him twitch a little so pulled away and smirked at him. He flipped us back over hovering over me ready  at my entrance. He looked me in the eyes and i nodded. He slowly filled me and paused letting me adjust, he was so big he wasn't fully in but already filled me. I moaned out as it hurt a little, "move harry" i moaned and he slowly moved in and out filling more with every thrust. Soon all the pain had disappeared and was now replced with full pleasure. His thrust got faster as i felt him touching my g-spot with every thrust. We were both moaning loudly. "Harry, i think, i think i'm gonna cum" i moaned out , "Me too" he replied. His hand came inbetween our bodies rubbing circles on my clit and i released onto him moaning profanities and name. Seconds later he also released into me. He collapsed ontop of me and then removed himself, rolling next to me. I then fell to sleep after the best moment of my life.

SOOOO Harry and Laura.......

Tell me what you think of it!! I know it has been so long i'm sorry! but i have had loads of work to do.

Please, vote, fan, and comment! thank you!
Love you all

Becky :) x