1

Hyderabad city was busy as usual. Roads flooded with traffic. One side huge malls and the other side small shops filled with bargains. The dream city of all. The beautiful city that took care of rich and poor alike. The magnificent city with Charminar, one of the pride of India.

She was bargaining in one of those usual vegetable shops early morning.
After alot of hardwork, with her throat , she bought the necessities from there. Taking the purse from her bag, she gave the shopkeeper the money and took the large covers of veggies. That was when a bike with two guys wearing helmet came behind and snatched her bag.
"Hey my bag!!! Stop..thief...thief... Please help...My bag!!"
She screamed and ran behind.

Suddenly a wooden log hit right infront of the driver's head. He lost the balance and the bike skid.
She stopped running behind and looked at the opposite direction.

He took a step forward. The light wind causing the dust arose filling the air. He took another step. People around the market surrounded the scene. She looked more closer, but his face was still covered between the hanging placards of shops.

A small boy ran towards the guys and took the bag from them. He returned and gave it back to her.
"Akka...here you go. "

"Thank you... But.. who is that..?"

"That....he is our hero... Raju Bhai."
The boy ran away.

"Raju Bhai." , She mumbled to herself.

"Ahh!!!", Hearing the scream she turned back only to find the guys flying in two directions, and soon they hit ground breaking their legs, probably.

She saw him facing his back.

"Myself Raju Bhai."
He turned his head to a side making half of his face visible.
"This is my area. The rules, the police, the Don, the court, everything here is myself. Don't you dare come back here" .
The kids surrounded clapped their hands and whistled.
He turned fully facing the crowd with a victory smirk.

"Cut it!!"The director announced ending the sequence

"Cut it!!"
The director announced ending the sequence.

The hero walked towards the director followed by, one holding an umbrella and other handing over his sunglasses and phone.

He sat beside the director.
"What a shot sir. Just mind blowing!"
Director appreciated him. It was right, as an actor he was just perfect.

"Appreciation is good director sir. But RK is not among those who need it. I know I am good enough...even perfect". That victory smirk on his face never faded.

The director silenced himself and got busy with the next shots.
The crowd who were waiting patiently to meet their star , cheered him up calling his name.

With a smile plastered over his face, he walked towards them. Waving and signing autographs, he pleased them.
After all, a 'good boy' image was very necessary in the industry.