The Truth

Sparkle's P.O.V
I really don't know where to go right now.I'll just have to wait,wait on the right time. I have Princeton's phone now, it has everybody's contacts in his phone.Should I make a call or send a text message?What would I say or ask?I grabbed the phone and dialed Jig's number.I decided to call him because he and I only know The Truth.I waited the rings filled the silence in the room.

Three rings passed and he finally picked up.There was a long pause on the phone and I decided to start talking first.

Phone conversation

Me:Hello

Jig:Sparkle,Its so good to hear your voice.How did yo........(Gco)

Me:Stop talking.Listen all I know is that I'm in New York with Princeton in my hometown just tell Ej that.

Jig:but where are you?

Me:I'm not sure I'm hanging now

Jig:Wait(GCO)

End of Conversation

I ended the phone call, I heard Princeton coming up the stairs.I went into the recent calls and slide it right and deleted the number.Its like I never even made call out. I put the phone down in the place that I found it and waited for the worse to happen. My nervous are running everywhere.

"Why are you in my room," Princeton said as I stood up from off the floor where I made the call.

"Nothing, nothing at all I just made a wrong turn to the bathroom," I said walking past him to leave the room. Princeton stopped me in my tracks.

"Let me find out," was all he said before I passed him in the door. I walked out the room before he could say anything else.

I walked down to my room and closed the door behind me. All I could think about is Jig and The Truth. I just need to think about getting out of this place, I hope they come soon for me I just to get out of here. The tears were coming again but I stopped them, where would crying get me anyway.

"Do you wanna go anywhere?" Princeton asked me coming into my room.

"No and get out," I didn't wanna speak to anyone but Ej. It's like hell in this place to be honest. I pulled myself into my bed and lifted the covers over my head. I knew he was looking for me I just hope he doesn't stop.

Ej's P.O.V

I made a call to Karla and Ray, I merged the calls so I was on the phone with both of them.

Phone conversation

Ej: Hey guys we found her in her hometown. We are driving up there in the next hour or so are you coming with us.

Ray: I'll go with you Ej only if Karla goes I just don't want her here by herself with Trey.

Karla:I'll just sneak out and leave my mom a note for her. I'll tell her I'm running away with you so Trey doesn't think we're doing something.

Ej:Ok just pack a few thinks for like 5 nights and hurry to my house.

Ray & Karla: Ok

End of Conversation

I hung up the phone and started packing my things for these few days. I slide my gun in the side of the bag. This was getting out of hand and I promise I'll bring everything back to normal.

Karla's P.O.V

I packed my bags as fast as I could. I wrote a note explaining to my mom why I'm leaving, telling her I'm running away with Ray. Maybe after all of this I can runaway with Ray in the end. We have known each other for six months and I love him too much. I left the note on my bed and grabbed my bag, closing the door behind me. At the perfect timing I run into Trey of all people.

"Where are you going?" Trey asked blocking the way I need to go. I rolled my eyes and tried to push pass him but it didn't work.

"I'm running away with Ray," I said stepping past him this time going down the stairs. I didn't stop I kept going and finally I hit the door and opened the door.

"If you leave you aren't my sister," Trey said. There was nothing but coldness in his voice. I really didn't care at this point.

"I never was your sister once you hit me the first time," I said slamming the door and I left the house.

I saw Ray standing at the end of the street. I ran to him and gave him a kiss on the lips, there's nobody I want to spend my life with but him. He grabbed my hand and we walked to Ej's house it was only a couple blocks down the road. I couldn't stop thinking about sparkle, she must be going through hell right now.

Jig's P.O.V

I'm in love with Sparkle and I'll do whatever it takes to get her out of harms way. I'm going to tell Princeton the truth when I get to New York. I don't even know how he's going to respond.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm so sorry guys I haven't updated in a while I didn't have a phone for a minute but I'm back😊

~MsftsRep23