Chapter 2:Why Him and Not me

Sparkle's P.O.V(^ThatsKarla^)
I started to walk to my car but then I had got stopped by Princeton.He looked so cute with his big curly afro.

"Sparkle I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me,"Princeton said looking down.

"Sure anytime when were you thinking,"I asked him.

"We should go right now,"He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

"What about my car,"I asked Princeton.

"We will come back and get it after we hang,"He didn't even turn away he just kept on walking.

I felt like I was being watched by somebody.I brushed it off though I thought it was nothing.I got into the car and sat back,I was tired and stressed out because of school this is to much work everyday.I wondered where we would be going.

"Where are we going Princeton,"I asked him but he acted like he didn't hear me for a minute.

"We are going to the mall today but I invited a friend to go along with us,"Princeton said.

"Can I invite someone to go with us,"I asked Princeton.

"Sure if you want to,"as Princeton said that I pulled out my I-Phone 5c(Blue) and started to text Karla.

Text Conversation

Me:Hey are you doing anything today?

Karla:No nothing much why did you ask?

Me:I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the all with me and Princeton with one of Princeton's friends?

Karla:Is his friend cute?

Me:Girl I never met him before

Karla:Fine I guess I will go lol cx but you owe me if he's not cute got it?

Me:Ok girl calm down for two minutes ok I get it

Karla:What time do you want me to meet you there?

Me:We are leaving now so about now would be great.

Karla:Ok ill meet you there bye girly.

End Of Conversation

"Ok my friend is going to meet us there,"I told Princeton as we drove away.

Ej's P.O.V

"Hey where is our money at,"Roc asked some dude.

"I don't have it right now but I'll have it next week,"The guy told Roc.

"I don't care now Roc kill him,"I said.

"Wait till my boss knows that you killed me and you might want to check who your friends are,"the guy told me.Shit somebody's a trader and I need to find out.Before Roc shot the guy in the head he had flinched.

"Roc don't tell me your getting soft on me,"I asked him.

"Naw I'm good just another kill like always,"Roc nodded his head.

"You ready to go yet,"I asked Roc.

"Yeah I'm ready,"He started to walk towards the car.

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl she was glued in my mind.I saw her get in the car with Princeton.I don't like him he goes with every girl in the school.Why him and not me,I would protect her more then he would.I barley know this girl what am I talking about.I still want to make her mine but it's not the best time to be with her.I have to get her name though.I hopped in the car and dropped Roc at his house.After that I drove home and pulled into the drive way my mom was home.I opened the door.

"Mom I'm home,"I yelled to see where she was at.

"I'm in the basement cleaning,"She yelled right back.

"I'll be in my room if you need me,"I yelled right back.

Sparkle's P.O.V

"Sparkle meet Ray,Ray meet Sparkle," Princeton said.

"Hey,"I gave him a warm smile at him.

"Everybody this is Karla,"She smiled a bit at Ray and then looked at me.She took out her phone.I felt my phone go off in my pocket so I took it out.

Text Conversation

Karla:You some what owe me

Me:Some what?

Karla:Yeah he's decent

Me:Ok you just don't want to admit
that he's cute

Karla:Maybe Maybe Not

End of Conversation

"So what do you guys want to do,"Ray asked everyone.

"I had got tickets to the movies for everybody,to see the movie Oculus," Princeton said.

"That cool,"Everyone but Princeton said.

"Let's go,"Princeton said.We headed off to the movie theater.Once we got there Princeton gave the man at the desk the tickets for the movie.We went in,we sat all the way at the top row.I saw Ray and Karla getting close to one another. Princeton put his arm around me before the movie started.I don't think I'm interested in Princeton I want to know that guy that bumped he in the hallway.Im not very sure at this point.Confused over boys on the first day here,face plam.

Text Conversation

Me:Getting close aren't we?

Karla:Shut up talking about me

Me:I'm not the one who said he was decent,I can admit that Princeton is cute

Karla:Whatever I'm calling security on you your using your phone in the theater.

Me:Look at you

Karla:Whatever sparton
(Sparkle+Princeton)

Me:Very funny

End of Conversation

The movie was scary at a lot of parts so I turned my head into Princeton's shoulder.He would always hug me at the parts that were scary.After the movie we decided to go home.Karla drove home by herself so did Ray.I went with Princeton to get my car at the school.

"So did you like the movie,"Princeton asked.

"It's alright because I had missed half of the movie,"Princeton chuckled a bit and so did I.The car stopped in front of mine.

"So do you want to go out again sometime,"Princeton said rubbing the back of his neck.I don't know should I,I think I should just to be friendly.

"Sure I would love to,"I told him.I hopped out the car so did Princeton.He came around the car and gave me a hug and went back to his.I got into my car and drove away to my house.I was thinking about that dude that bumped into me in the hallway.I felt like we had to be together but the feeling passed after a moment I barley knew him I don't even know his name.I opened my house door and went in.

"Ma I'm home,"I yelled but I didn't know she was right there sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been,its 8:23pm,"She didn't sound to happy.

"I was trying to make new friends so I went to the mall with my new friend Karla,"I said very fast.

"Ok but next time just check in with me honey,"She sighed in relief.

"Ok mom I will,I'll just be in my room the rest of the day,"I told her.

"Ok goodnight honey,"My mom said.

"Goodnight mom,"I said as I walked up to my room and shut the door.I wonder if I will get to see that guy again.I just have to,and I want to.