One Tear

Ej's P.O.V

I love her.

Trey trying to play games.Nobody has time for that shit,but if it keeps her alive longer,Ill do anything for her.Ill find her and bring her back.It will be the hardest thing I'll ever do in life.Trey just wants to see me suffer and stressed for how long he has been.Who could blame him though?If somebody killed Sparkle of course I would want to get revenge.He could have just killed me but he choose the worst possible option,which was to go after my girl.

"Baby,what are thinking about?" Sparkle asked me while starring into my eyes.

"You,"I said.I wasn't lying but I wasn't telling the whole truth either.I looked done at her eyes for a second but then looked back at the rule.

"Ej d-don't wor-ry about me,I'll be fine,"The tears were running down Sparkle's face.She stuttered on her words which was cute in a way.I pulled over the car on the side of the highway.

"Sparkle I love you.Why wouldn't I be worried about you?Ill never stop looking for you.Sparkle from the day I met you I knew you were the one for me.That pretty smile and your eyes stood out the most.I bumped into you in the hallway on purpose just to talk to you.Then I noticed everything else about you were amazing.I couldn't keep my eye off of you and I had set a goal that I wanted to be with you,"A sniff was the only thing I heard in the car,which was coming from Sparkle.I pulled her over into a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder.She pulled away and leaned back in her seat.

"Ej,do I have to do a long speech?"We both laughed which lightened the mood a little.Thats another reason I love this girl.She always makes me laugh in the worst situations.I pulled back on the highway and started to drive again.This would be the longest trip in my life and the hardest.

Trey's P.O.V

I snapped out of my thoughts,to be interrupted by voices being mumbled.My step sister was trying to say something through the tape but I couldn't catch it,so I ripped the tape off her mouth.

"I just wanted to tell you I hate you with all my guts and you won't get away with this,"Karla said.I smiled spread across my face,I didn't care if she hated me at this point.I just wanted to make Paola happy where ever she was.Sometimes I think that she wouldn't want me to do this and maybe I shouldn't,but maybe I should.

"Do you think Paola would be happy if she saw you do this.Tie up your own sister and making people go through what you had to go through.Its your fault that she is dead if you had dropped out of the gang when she told you to,Paola would still be alive today,you wouldn't turn against your own family,"All the emotions came over me at one time.

I slapped Karla a crossed the face as hard as I could.One tear fell down from but I wiped it away before anyone could see.Karla turned her head as I slapped her,she couldn't grab her face because her hands were tied behind her back.Ray said something through the tape I couldn't make out.I knew he said something about me hitting Karla.

"Shut the fuck and get out of the car,"I told Karla and Ray. I got out of the car and opened the door for Ray and Karla to get out the car,they kneeled down in the sand with their mouths taped and hands tied.It would only be about 10 more minutes before they got here.

It was blazing outside about around 95 degrees,we only got that weather for only one day in Chicago.I had to think about something else to keep my mind off of Paola.I think if I did then I wouldn't be able to keep myself together not now nor ever.I wonder what Sparkle was feeling and she would will feel through this whole thing.I heard a car pull up in the north.There here and it was to late to turn back now.

Sparkle's P.O.V

It was a long drive.I was about to break down and cry about five times during the car ride but I kept it together.The car stopped right behind Trey's car.I started to open the door when Ej pulled me back and kissed me like it was the last time he was going to she me.

So much force and passion brought into one kiss.I kissed back knowing it might be the last time I will see him.I shouldn't think like that because I knew I would see him again.One tear slipped from my ear.I wiped it away knowing it would hurt Ej to let him see me cry.I stepped out of the car and then Ej came away and held my hand.

"What a happy couple?"I looked and saw a curly afro,only one person could have one that I knew it was.................

Princeton

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shout out to @MINDLESSCHICAS1431 and

@Ray_Ray_Wifey for getting it right

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Princeton's P.O.V

Yes Paola was my sister and we were very close.We didn't find out we were sister and brother till 3 years ago.She died to years later after.I feel like we didn't have time to spend together like real brothers and sisters.When our mom and dad separated we were young I was three and Paola was one.My dad took me and my mom took Paola.When out parents decided to let us see each other,we connected instantly.We had so much in common.We looked so much alike.I met her boyfriend Trey who was cool to be around with.I had made friends with Ej first though and fell into his gang.I traded into Trey's gang after I found out Ej killed Paola.

"What a happy couple,"I said to Ej and Sparkle standing there with a shocked expression on there face."To bad we have to break them up,"I smirked laughing at them.

"Why?"was the only word that I heard come out of Sparkle's mouth.

"None of business now let trade,"I said pushing Ray and Karla towards Ej and Spatkle.Sparkle let go of Ej's hand and started walking towards us.The walk was silent,deadly,you could hear every footstep.If anyone made a move guns would be drawn and it would be war.The point that they crossed were the most silent.Everything seemed to stopped more like froze in time.

Before we knew it Sparkle was standing in front of us.I grabbed her my her wrist and pushed her in the car.I closed the door and looked over at Ej who had untied them.I walked over to the driver's side and got into the car.I was going to drive to the airport to drop Trey off and then me and Sparkle would continue our journey.

Ej's P.O.V

I won't stop looking for her if it's the last thing I'll do.What would I do without her?Shes my everything and only thing.

I love Her

The End.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or is it?

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Ok this might be the last chapter for this book.

I want you guys to decide.

Should I keep going or make a second book?

I'm confused.

Any Questions about the story,Just ask.

~MisfitsRep23