Chapter 5:Its Not Normal

Sparkle's P.O.V

"It's a long story,"That's what he said to me after picking me up and being chased by a bunch of guys.I was getting mad easily,he better start talking.
"What do you mean it's a long story you better shorten it up.I just got chased by a bunch of guys for no reason and you pick me up,"I crossed my arms and acted like a big baby.Yes I will admit I was acting a bit childish.

"Your cute when your angry,"I almost reached across and slapped him in the face when he said that.

"I hate you and I don't even you,"I said straight to his face.He didn't look happy when I said that.He turned and looked out the window.

"I'll tell you why your here when we get to the house,"he told me.

"Why not now so you can get it out,"I told him.

"It's because.....I.....like you,"I don't understand what him liking me has to do with it.

"I still don't understand,"I told him throwing my hands up.

"I'm a drug dealer and I told you of my close friend that I love you and you were the one and it's not normal.My so called friend betrayed me and went to a rival gang and told them about you.Once he did they wanted to kidnap you and take you away from me.Probs kill me so they could let you go,"Did he just say that he loved me.It was dead silence till we pulled up to a huge house.I stepped out and walked to the door.

"Just go along with it,"He whispered into my ear which made me jump.He out into his key into the door and opened it and in there stood a women.
"Ej where have you been and who is this lovely lady?"She told Ej.So that was his name.

"Mom this is my girlfriend Sparkle I was thinking that she could stay here for a while,"Ej asked his mom.

"Sweetie she can stay here as long as she wants,"Ej's mother said.

"We are going to be in my room for a while,"Ej said.

"Ok nice to meet you Sparkle,"Ej's mother said to me.
"Nice to meet you mrs....,"I stopped myself.

"Just call me Mrs.Johnson,"Ej's mom said to me.

"Ok,"I walked away to Ej's room following right behind him.He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.I guess he could tell I was tired after running.He set me down on his bed.Ej walked over to his closet and pulled out some shorts and a shirt.

"Put on this for tonight,"He walked over to me and placed it in my hand.

"Thanks,can we talk about this or naw,"He walked over and sat on the bed right next to me.

"What do you want to talk about?"Ej asked me.

"I'm staying here like forever,"I asked him.

"No I'm going to get my own place soon so you can live with me,"he wanted me to live with him.

"What about clothes?What about my mom she wouldn't let me live here with a guy?"I asked him.

"Don't worry about it Sparkle I'll do everything and get anything you need,"He looked me dead in the eyes,he could feel the next question I was going to ask.

"Do you love me?"I asked him.He looked away and laid back on the bed.

"Don't you want to change clothes,"He asked me avoiding the question.I walked to the bathroom without saying a word and changed my clothes.I came out and laid on the bed.Ej laid right next to me.I started to close my eyes when I heard Ej whisper something into my eye.

"I love you Sparkle,"I turned to face him.I kissed him on the cheek,I could feel his smile.

"Goodnight Ej,"I told him.I turned back around.

"That was wrong Sparkle,"Ej said.

"What?"I started to laugh a bit.

"Kiss a nigga on the cheek and that's all he gets,"I was still laughing after he said that.

"Ok I admit it was wrong so you can cuddle but that's it,"I told him.

"Ok ok that's fine,"He wrapped his arm me and then kissed me on the cheek.
"Goodnight Sparkle,"He said to me.

"Goodnight,"I said before I fell asleep.

\/\/\/\/\/\/The next day\/\/\/\/\/\/
I woke up to see that it was 11:00am,I had missed school.Omg I didn't tell my mom where I was.I reached for my phone but I couldn't because of Ej almost laying on top of me,so I pushed off of me which woke him up.

"You didn't have to push me that hard,"Ej said yawning.I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

"I was trying to get to my phone but you were almost laying on top of me,"I told Ej.

"Ok I can see that happening,"Ej said.I looked at my phone and there was about 20 missed calls and 10 messages from my mom.About 3 text and 2 missed call from Karla.I was scared to even call my mother back.

"I have to go to my house my mother is worried about me,"I stayed in Ej's clothes.This clothes almost fit me,he wore a small in men's.

"Ok and you look sexy in my clothes,"Ej told me.I had to blush at his comment.

"You don't look bad yourself,"I winked at him and walked outside his door.He came out like 5 minutes later,to be honest he was looking sexy as hell.

"Let's go,"He picked me up again and carried me to his car.He opened my door for me to get in.He ran to his side and got in.We took off.

"So,whats your favorite color?"I asked Ej.

"Blue yours?"A smile grow across his face.

"Same here oh my god we have so much in common,"I laughed after I said that and so did Ej.We stopped laughing and it was dead silent for a moment.

"How do you feel about what just happened in the last day,"He looked me in the eyes and stopped the car in my drive way.

"I feel excited and wired at the same time,"I told him honestly.

"Why,"Ej asked right back.

"I feel excited because of this whole gang thing and it's wired because I'm starting to have feeling for a guy I just met,"He kept his eyes on me,he started to lean in and I did too.We had gotten so close till we were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Sparkle Ella Anderson where have you been,"I dropped my head a bit and turned my head to my mother standing outside.

"Mom I was just staying at a friends house I'm so sorry I didn't tell you,"I didn't even look my mom in the eye.

"Sparkle I am very upset with you,next time check in with me or you are not going anywhere but school and back,on top of it you missed your 3rd day school.So Sparkle who is this nice young boy right here,"She gave her biggest smile.

"My name is Ej and I am Sparkle's Boyfriend,"He shook hands with my mom.I didn't want to tell her he was my boyfriend.

"Nice to met you Ej,"She was still smiling.

"Mrs.Anderson,I would like for your daughter to stay with me and my mother's house but I'm thinking on moving out very soon,to live with your daughter,"I could see the sadness and happiness in my mothers eyes.She was happy that I was moving out of her house but then sad that her baby girl is going to be gone.
"That's is ok with me Ej as long as you take care of my baby girl,"She looked him up and down.

"Oh and one more thing,no babies till you guys are married or 25 years old.Got it?"She asked both of us.

"Yes ma'am I got it,"Ej looked over at me and then laughed.He was laughing at me because he knew I didn't like this conversation.

"Ok you can come in and get Sparkle's things,"She told Ej.

"Thank you we will be out by dinner time,"Ej told my mom.I ran up stairs and started pack all of my things.Once I was done and sat down and started to think.What would life be like from now on?Ej said he loved me and I'm moving in with him?

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Happy Easter and thanks to everyone for the reads.
~MisfitsRep23