Chapter 9:Runaway Together

Karla's P.O.V
(This is a flashback.The day that Karla found out that Trey was after Sparkle.)

I stubbed down the stairs trying to hold myself, but I failed and fell down.Some dude from school helped me up I couldn't figure out who it was.I stood up and headed towards the door.Trey was outside sitting down down he looked like he was in pain.

"Trey cans yous take me home,"I stuttered with some words.He turned and looked at me and nodded his head.He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the car.I laid my head against the window and started to close my eyes.Till Trey's phone started to ring.I closed my eyes still listening to his conversation though.

"Shit I need you to find Sparkle and bring her to me,"I sat there for a second and realized what he said.My eyes popped open but closed them a second later.I thought maybe,I was hearing things and had to much to drink.I was thinking about her at the same time.I wonder if see had a ride home.

"Bro can you carry me in the house,"I said as Trey pulled up to the house.I tried to look at him but my head fell back down to the window.
"Sure,"He came over to my side of the car and picked me up bridal style.My right arm hung over his neck as he carried me to my room.I started to call Sparkle but I was drunk and I was almost out of it.I fell asleep thinking about what Trey said.

<><><><>The Next Day<><><><>

I heard Trey yelling my name from down stairs.I rolled over and realized it was already noon.I stood up and walked to my drawer and pulled out a blue pain shirt and white shorts,I still didn't change out of my dress from last night so I put on the clothes I pulled out and went downstairs.I sat on the couch and waited for him to walk over,he was on the phone like always.I wasn't listening,he acts as if the gang comes first and family comes second.

"You know a chick named Sparkle that goes to your school,"Trey said sitting on the couch.He can't be after her.Maybe he just wants to get to know her.Not.

"Why,"I asked him leaning back in my chair.I went to the fridge and started to pour some orange juice.Hoping he didn't want her for the gang.

"Something for the gang,"I almost dropped my glass filled of orange on the ground.Trey didn't see it but almost did.I tried not to act nerves.

"I think she in my 1st period but that's it,I don't talk to her,"I lied big time,I didn't look Trey in the eyes.
"Could you maybe(Gco),"before he even said it I cut him off.

"Nope I don't get involved in that shit,"We had went over this before,I don't get into whatever his gang does.

"Fine whatever,"This nigga was giving me...oh no.....I'm about to go in on him.He smacked his lips too.

"Don't smack your lips at me.Maybe if you didn't drop out of high school to focus on you fucking gang,then you wouldn't need me,"I told the truth to him straight up.I stood up and walked away not even caring if I made him mad or not.I gotta call Sparkle,I called her three times and she didn't pick up.

------------FlashbackOver-------------

Karla's P.O.V

(BackAtTheSkatingRink)

I thought about that's day as I talked to Sparkle.Me and my brother are not on speaking terms right now.

"What about Ray?"Sparkle asked me.I gave her a confused look.What is she talking about?

"What about him?"I asked truthfully,I didn't know what was going on.

"He's in Ej's gang,you didn't know that?He hangs around him all the time,"I froze when she said that.Anger and sadness built up inside me.I walked over to Ray and pulled him away from Jig.