Paola+Trey❤️

(Flashback Mode Back To When Paola Was Alive And Things Were Going Well With Trey)(About 1 year ago,don't get confused)

Trey's P.O.V

I ran downstairs,today was the birthday of my baby,Paola.I had to run to the mall and get a ring that I wanted to get Paola.The ring would have our names engraved on it.I wasn't proposing to her,even though we had been together for 3 years.Since our freshmen year we have been together.I love her and nothing will ever change that.I was thinking we could go to a movie in the park and have a picnic.Later we could go to Haboci and have our food cooked right in front of us.I can't wait to see her again.I was about to walk out the front door but was stopped by my sister Karla.

(Btw:Trey was a junior when Paola was killed but now,not in flashback,he is a senior when Sparkle was around)

"Where are you going,"My step sister Karla asked me.She gets on my nerves all of the time.Shes the best sister I had but then again she's my only sister.

"None of you business,"I retorted back at her.Karla was always in my business.

"Tell me now,"She was trying to be demanding like she would do always.

"Going to the mall to pick up Paola's Birthday present,"I told her because she would have started to beg me for answer.

"Oh,can I go with you?"I can't believe she asked me this.This trip was going to be lame with Karla coming along.

"Fine,just don't bother me,"I told Karla.She shook her head and walked out the door.

I followed behind my sister out the house and into the car.I rode out to the mall and hopped out.I wanted to pick up the ring first and then go shopping.

"I'm going to go pick up the ring and you can go where ever you want,"Karla shook her head and we had spilt up.

I walked over to the store and the girl showed me the ring before I bought it.It was beautiful and it was exactly how I wanted it.Next I walked to the Nike store and bought her the blazers by Nike with the teal blue and lace design.Lastly I bought us matching Lebron 6s the light blue and gray color.I went to find Karla and she had 20 bags in one hand.Not like its a surprise.

"Are you ready to go?"I asked Karla.Just to make sure,She might have wanted to go shopping more.

"Yeah I'm ready,"We walked out of the mall and rode home.The car ride was silent the whole ride.We pulled up to the house and I let Karla out.

"Bye Sis,"I waved to her as she left.

"Bye Trey,"She would never call me brother.I think she's still mad because she had to move here with us.

I took off and ride to Paola's house.She lived on the other side of town,it would take like five minutes to get to her house.What would I do without Paola,I was think about handing the gang down to my friend so I could be with her all the time.I pulled up to her house and got out of the car.To tell you the truth I was nervous every time I was by/near her,but Paola was always calm and collective.Every time I would get mad and nervous she was always there to calm me down.I walked up to the door and knocked a couple of times.She had answered the door after 5 seconds of waiting.

"Hey baby,"Paola said to me.I was just so happy to see her,even though I saw her last night.

"Hey bae Happy Birthday,"I pulled out our rings,I had gotten two rings for us to match.She smiled from ear to ear,not knowing I had more planned for her.I pulled out the nike blazers too.She almost jumped into my arms and hugged me.She pressed her lips onto mine.I loved her kisses like they were my last.