Chapter 7:I Like You A Lot

Sparkle's P.O.V (I added a picture of Jig on the side)

I felt someone push me a bit.I'm to tired to get up this morning.I should of have fallen asleep when Ej told me.

"Sparkle wake up its time for school,"I turned over and pushed him away.

"Don't make me call your mom and tell her you missed your 4th day of school,"I sat up and got up.I walked past him,went into the closet,grabbed some clothes,went into the bathroom,and took a shower.
After got out,I went over and sat on Ej's lap.He grabbed my waist,I loved when he did that.

"You ready to go baby,"He called me baby instead of baby girl but I'm going to mess with him.

"Yeah baby,"He smiled and then picked me up.

"Why do you pick me up every time?"I asked him.

"Because I can,"He still carried me down the stairs.

"Good morning Honey and good morning to you too Sparkle,"I thought I smelled the food from upstairs.

"Good morning Mrs.Johnson,"I said in a clam voice.I walked over to the dishes and pulled out three plates.I handed one to Mrs.Johnson,gave one to myself,and then I put the three one back in the dish rack.

"So that's how you feel,"Ej said.I started to laugh.He got up and got his own plate.I love messing with him.

"Here your plate Sparkle,"Mrs.Johnson handed me a plate.She took Ej's plate and filled it up.We sat there and ate for 15 minutes,thats when Ej tapped me and said we had to go.

"Thanks for the breakfast Mrs.Johnson,"I said following behind EJ.

"Thanks mom,"Ej said before he closed the door.

"Can I drive the car please,"I begged Ej

"Fine but don't crash it,"He threw me the keys and I caught then.

"For that comment I'm going to crash you car into a ditch,"I said as I jumped in the car.

"No don't Ill do anything if you don't crash this car,"Ej told me.

"Anything?"I asked him.

"Hold up what are you thinking,"I looked at him and turned the other way to look outside the window.

"Nothing,"I laughed and put the keys into car and turned it till the car started.I knew what Ej was thinking, thats why I laughed out loud.I pulled out the drive way and rode to school.Ej didn't talk to me the whole way there.I know there is something wrong with him,he just won't tell me.I parked in the middle of the school parking lot.I was about to get out the car but then Ej pulled me back in.

"Are you riding with me home,"Ej asked me."I was think of hanging with my friend Karla because I haven't seen her in like two days,"I told him.

"Well can you just come straight home,"He was worried about Trey and the gang coming and taking me.I understand him, I guess I'll go home with him.

"Fine I'll come home but can Karla just drive me over there,"I asked him nicely.

"No,Ill drive you after school,"He said it sternly and didn't even look me in the eyes.

"Fine,"I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.Ej got out of the car and followed behind me.

"Sparkle I just don't want you to get hurt or for them to take you away,"He grabbed my waist,I hated/love when he did that to me.He would make me smile during the bad times.

"I know,can you let go I have to get to class,"I tried to remove his hands but he wouldn't let go.He tightened his grab not enough to hurt me though.