Chapter 10:Trophies

Bang!!!

What's the move? Can I tell truth?
If I was doing this for you

Then I have nothing left to prove

Nah

This for me, though

I'm just tryna stay alive

And take care of my people

And they don't have no award for that

Trophies, Trophies

And they don't have no award for that

Shit don't come with trophies

Ain't no envelopes to open

I just do it cause I'm supposed to
Nigga

~Drake Trophies

Ej's P.O.V

(GoingBackToTheGunFight)

I went around the corner and looked both way.I would aways take the lead.These nigga's need to stop playing they're hiding out somewhere.Trenton shoot a bullet in the air and then they started firing at us.I hid behind the car and leaned over my right shoulder and shoot a guy right through the head.I leaned over my left shoulder and shot a guy right in the stomach,he had fallen face down into the ground.Bullets passed by my ear every second.Trenton gave an all clear sign on his side and Jig did to.Princeton and Ray were in the back keeping and eye on the girls and shooting.

"All clear but be careful,"Trenton said trying to look around the corner.I stood up and I felt a stinging pain in my side,I grabbed my side but it didn't help.I looked at my hands they were stained with blood.My vision burled for a moment.Thats when I realized I had been shot.I didn't even notice It had been shoot It had all happened so fast.My mind went straight to Sparkle if I died at least I told her I loved her.I felt Trenton and Jig pick me up and out me in the back of the car.About five minutes later I felt my head spinning and it was getting light,I was losing blood fast.But before I had passed out I heard Sparkle get into the car.

"Hurry up we have to get Ej to the hospital,"Trenton said starting up the car.Sparkle,Karla,Trenton,Jig were in the car.Princeton took his own car,I'm guessing he would follow us.

"I love you,"Sparkle said to me,as a tear spilled down her eyes.But it was followed by more tears I hated that she was feeling this way.

"I love too,"I said to Sparkle right before I passed out.

Sparkle's P.O.V

I sat there and cried all the way to the Hospital.I thought this was my fault.I would do anything to keep him safe.The car ride ride was silents but the only thing that broke the silents were my sobs.Once we pulled up to the hospital the nurse pulled Ej in the stretcher and rolled him to the emergency room.I walked by his side till they rolled him in past the big double door.This was going to be the most fearful night of all.I broke down crying again in the waiting room area,Sparkle,Princeton,Jig,and Ray were there to comfort me.

"It's ok Sparkle he's going to make it out alright,"Karla said,but to be honest I didn't want anybody to talk to me.I was have the biggest emotional break down.

"He going to make it through,"Jig said.He held my hand which made me feel better about the whole thing.But not much.I dat there and Rocked back and forth like a crazy person.He's going to make it I said again and again in mind head to get the bad images out of my head.

Trey's P.O.V

Phone Conversation

Me:Hello