But it wasn't

Ej's P.O.V

(Back to the present)

"That night I remembered everything about it,I had shoot the first three bullets.I saw her fall with my own eyes,I didn't shoot after that,"I looked down and didn't look back up.I couldn't look at Sparkle anymore,because if that was Sparkle I would want to get revenge too.I leaned in and hugged her,Sparkle also looked sad in her eyes,I didn't know if she was mad at me or not.

"It's ok,I'm going to take you home,"Sparkle placed me in my wheel chair.I hated this thing,it seems like I'm disabled or something.Im kind of am for right now.I sat down in the wheel chair and Sparkle rolled me of the hospital.

"Baby I can stand by myself,"I started to stand up but Sparkle pushed me back down.

"Doctor says you have to stay in it for at least a day,"Sparkle told me.I sighed and laid back in my wheel chair.We gotten into the car Sparkle put the wheel chair in the back.I walk for two seconds and got into the car.Sparkle took off,all I could look at was her brown hazel eyes.

"So about this trip to Cal,"I said something first so she wouldn't.

"I'm excited to go,I always wanted to go there,"Sparkle sounded so excited.I was happy for her,I wanted that time to be for use.To get away from this place for a while.I was kind of thinking of living there with her.I don't know if I should though,I've have seen other gangs try to do this.It doesn't work out,either the other gang finds them or the other gang with come back in the future when they least expect it.I grabbed her hand and locked our finger with each other's.

"I'm excited too,"I told her honestly,but I was more scared then excited.Sparkle drove down the street right to Trenton's house.She hopped out of the car and got my wheel chair,then she opened the door for me.Its kind of weird because I'm use to doing this for her.She helped me into my wheel chair.Sparkle pushed me though the doors.

"Can I stay with you tonight?"Sparkle asked me.I guess I needed someone to take care of me for tonight.

"Ok but you have to remember we are getting up in the morning early,to catch the flight,"Sparkle smiled from ear to ear.She hasn't been able to spend time with me lately,so she can definitely stay this one night.

"Thanks baby,the doctor said you can start walking tomorrow if you rest for a while,"She bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek,then on the lips.Sparkle helped me walk up the stairs and to my room and laid me down on the bed.Even though I could walk on my own by now,I just did what she told me to do.

I laid down in my bed and wrapped my arms around Sparkle.I pulled her as close to me as possible,there was no space in between us.I kissed Sparkle on the cheek.

"I love Sparkle,"I told her honestly.There was nothing that would break us apart.We were connected in some how and nobody could break that.

"I love you too Ej,"Sparkle said back to me.Thats all I needed to know for my life to be complete.

I stayed awake until Sparkle fell asleep.I fell asleep after she had fallen asleep,wondering what tomorrow had in store for us.

^}^}^}^}^}TheNextDay^}^}^}^}^}

Sparkle's P.O.V

I woke up early just like Ej said.Of course he would be still a sleep.I got up before him.I needed to text Ji,to see what time this flight leaves because I still need to go to his and Trenton's house to pack my stuff.I just wanted to leave this place and to never come back,but that not going to happen.I rolled over to the night stand and unplugged my phone the charger.jig had already texted me.I quickly texted Jig back.