One Step Closer

Karla's P.O.V

"What are you doing in my room?"My brother almost yelled at me.He didn't yell because our mom would have heard him.I backed up into the wall next to his bed,he had me corned into his room.

"Nothing........just um,"I stopped to think,there was no way I was getting out of this now.I sprinted towards the door but that didn't help at all.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?"Trey asked grabbing me by face.He placed his hand over my mouth,Trey placed his thumb on one side of my cheek and the other four on the other side of my face.He pressed into my face,I could tell he bruised my face.

"Stop,"I managed say.I tried to pull his hand away but it didn't work his grip was to strong.He threw me on the floor making a huge thud on the ground.I felt the tears slip down my cheeks.I stood up and ran to my room,but not before running into someone.My mother.

"Sorry mom,"I said trying to walk past her real fast.

"Karla get back here,"I turned to her keeping my head down.My mom grabbed me by the chin and pulled my head up.She gasped.

"Who did this to you,baby?"My mom says looking at me straight in my eyes.How do I lie to her about this?Think quickly,Think quickly.

"Uh....I think I had a allergic reaction to something,"I said quickly,looking away from my mom.

"Trey did this?"My mother said.

"No he didn't,"I told her lying to her,straight to her face.I swallowed hard.

"Ok,go to your room,"My mother told me.I went to my room and slammed the door.I flopped onto my bed and sat there just thinking what to do.I went into the bathroom and put on makeup,to cover up the bruises.I pulled out my phone and called Ray.

Phone Conversation

Ray:Hey bae

Me:Hey,can you come get me or come by?

Ray:You want me to come by?

Me:Never mind it's not a good time anyway.

Ray:We can walk to my house and I can come get you?

Me:That's fine

Ray:Ok bae I'll call you back

Me:Ok bye baby

Ray:Bye Bae

End of Conversation

After I talked to Ray,I heard yelling from the other room.

"Let me find out you touched her,"My mother yelled to my brother or should I say Trey.

"I didn't touch her,"Trey yelled back at my mom.I heard footsteps and a door open."Get the hell out of my room,"Trey yelled again.

"That is no way to treat your mother,"My mom yelled back.I heard her walk outside the door and then Trey slammed the door behind her.

"And your not my mother,"Trey said.I turned and pressed my back to the door.I slowly slid down,with tears slipping down my cheeks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two months Later

Everything was going well with me and Princeton.He took care of me all the time,night and day.He would sometimes leave for days and not come back.I've tried to escape 10 times already.He has everything,and I mean everything locked or barracked.He would always lock the door to his room.I ran upstairs and twisted the door know.Locked again.Maybe if I kicked it down or something.I kicked the door once,nothing.Twice,it opened a little bit.The last kick made the door fly open with force.And there I saw it.One step closer to getting out of her.

Ej's P.O.V

I sat on the couch,holding the picture in my hand.It was Sparkle,so pretty.I would do anything to get her back in my hands.

"Dude,"Jig said coming into my house without knocking at the door.Even though I wouldn't have answered it in the first place.

"What you want?"I asked still holding the picture.

"I found where Sparkle is,"My eyes shot up so fast.I stood up,shes ok I've been worried for nothing.

"Where?"Maybe he's playing with me.I'm going to die if I don't see her again.

"New York,"Her hometown?

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.But good news is I'm backkkkkk.I'm going to update a lot,catch up for all the time lost.

~MisfitsRep23