Wet&Wild

Trey's P.O.V

"Downtown please,"I asked the driver while me and Dean got into the car.

I checked my phone again,the small green dot stopped a while ago.The drive was silent.During the ride I kind of thought about should I do this?It was hard not to tell the driver to turn back around and take us back to the airport.I grubbed the handle of the door as hard as I could,it made a scratching noise that filled the car.Every time I thought of Sparkle I thought of Paola,they were kind of similar in a way.Stuck in the same situation in there life.A tear slipped into my cheek,I wiped my tear away quickly before anyone noticed.I needed to cry but I didn't want to.I just had to do it for her.

"Where downtown sir?"The cab driver asked me snapping me from my thoughts.I looked down at my phone and pushed the button to turn off my phone.

"245 cast street,"I told him.The can driver nodded his head and headed to the location I knew Karla was at, just hope Sparkle was there with her.I pushed my phone into my pocket and rocked my head back to hit the sit.My grip tightens on the door again.Thats when Dean noticed me,but he turned his head right back out the window.He knew not to ask me questions,even when I was angry.I sat back in my chair and relaxed for a bit,but it didn't help much.

The car stopped slowly,the tires screeched to a stop.I tapped my foot while I paid the man the 15$ for the ride.Dean slide out then I did.The driver rode away and down the street to pick up someone else.I looked up to see the name of the club "Wet&Wild".It wasn't the best name for a club.Dean lead and I followed right behind him.There was no bodyguard at the door,which was weird but I wasn't complaining about it.Wewalked right through and pushed the doors open.My ears filled with loud music and people laughing,talking,and cheering.My nose was filled with the smell of liquor.

"Let's split up so we could fin them,"Dean said.I nodded my head and turn the opposite way he was going.It was kind of packed in this club.Not enough to the point where you had to push people to get to a certain spot. #Twerk It by Busta ft. Nicki Minaj came on and all the girls screamed.Girls were grabbing guys to dance with them.I scanned the room to find Karla but didn't find her,I kept walking till a girl came up to me.

"You wanna dance with me cutie,"This carmal skinned girl asked me.She was a cutie but I had to do something right now.

"Maybe later ma but I have do something right now,"I told her.I flashed a smile at her and then walked away,scanning the room again.Where could this girl be?I decided to check the back of the club,all I seen were people chatting with each other.I felt a tap on my shoulder and snapped my head around to see Dean behind me.

"I found dude,"Dean said.

"Alright let's go,"Dean walked away passing the places I had already checked.Dean stopped at a distance so we could look at them.He moved his head in the direction towards my sister and that other dude in Trey's Gang.This name is Ray I thought.I watched them for a minute,thats when I saw Ray lean in and kiss Karla on the lips.I saw another guy talk to them and he left out of the club.

"What are we going to do?"Dean asked.I knew what we had to do,it was the perfect plan.It was my step sister though,I couldn't hurt her.I wouldn't hurt her in anyway.

Ray's P.O.V

"Man I'm going to call it a night,"Trenton said walking towards us.I nodded my head and bro hugged him.Karla leaned in and gave him a hug.

"Goodbye Tren,"Karla said waving goodbye to him,and on that note he left out of the club.I was happy that me and Karla were finally alone.I think I love her,but I haven't told her yet.I'm not sure if she feels the same way back yet.

"I need to use the bathroom,I'll be right back baby,"I leaned down and kissed her on the lips and headed to the bathroom.

I opened the door but looked back for a quick moment.It felt like somebody was watching me close,I turned back around and went into one of the stalls.I heard the door open slowly and it notified somebody else came in.They went into the stall right next to mine.I finished my business and walked out and turned the corner to the sinks.I leaned down to wash my hand and when I looked back up I saw somebody smirking at me in the mirror.Before I could talk something hit me hard in the back of my head,I fell down and then blacked out quickly.

Karla's P.O.V

Ray hadn't come back in 10 minutes and I was starting to get worried about him.I started to look for him.I didn't want to go in the men's bathroom so I yelled his name through the door.

"Ray,are you in there?"I yelled through the door.No response came back in 15 seconds so I walked around to see if I could find him.I looked left and right to find him,but didn't find anything.I walked to the back by the drinks he wasn't there either.

"Can I offer you a drink?"I looked left and saw the last person I wanted to see.The reason why I came here California,to get away from Trey.I had an confused expression but then it went to an angry one.

"Why the fuck are you here?"I asked him backing up away from him,as he stepped towards me.Two big arms wrapped around me from the back and put a cloth over my mouth and nose.I tried to scream but it didn't work no one heard me and then I blacked out.

Sparkle's P.O.V

Where the fuck are they?It is 3am in the fucking morning.I have tried to call Karla a hundred times by now and Ray's phone but they are not answering their phones.Everybody is worried about them right now.I am about to drive my self insane right about now.I have no idea what to do right now.Im going to call Karla's phone again.I dialed her number again.One ring.....Two rings......Three Rings....

"Hello,"The voice said.It wasn't a women's voice it was a man's.

"Who is this?"I asked slowly but confused at the same time.I grabbed the phone tighter.

"It's Trey..........,"My heart dropped,I almost dropped the phone but I held onto it.

"Where's Karla and Ray,"I had cut him off.I was shaken and scared at the time.I could here myself breathing through the phone.

"I have them and if you want them alive,you will meet me at the high desert(It's a vacant desert in California,south north) at 7am,alone,"I wanted to grab him through the phone and and kill me,but I couldn't.

"You won't kill your sister,"I fired back at him.

"Your right I won't but I'll kill her boyfriend in front of her,"Trey said after that the line went dead.I through my phone on the ground and paced back and forth.I picked up my phone and searched up where the high desert was.Damn it was three hours away from us, which means I had to leave in about a hour.Should I bring people with me,I don't know.

I started to walk to my and pack a bag but Jig came into my room and looked at me.

"Where are you going?"He asked me.I stopped packing my small bag and turned around.

"No where,"I told him and turned back around.My bag was snatched from under me.

"I listened to your phone conversation,don't lie to me Sparkle,"Jig placed his hands on my cheek and traced down my face,moving his fingers so they were holding my chain.

I tried to push away but I ended up placing my hand on his waist.That same smirk with charm spread across his face.

"I have something to tell you,"Jig said.I looked into his eyes and all I can see is guilt.

"What is it,you can tell me anything,"I said.Jig leaned in quick and pressed his lips against mine.To be honest I want to kiss him back but I don't need to.I let him kiss me though.Nothing was there no sparks or another thing.Jig pulled away and let go of me.

"Ej didn't kill Paola,I did."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I just wanted to say thanks guy for 3k reads.

~MisfitsRep23