Change Of Plans

Sparkle's P.O.V

I stepped back out of Jig's grip.I slowly backed up to the wall,my back hit the wall telling me I couldn't go any farther.

"You what?"Jig looked down at the ground like he was disappointed in himself,I could tell he was though.

"Sparkle I'm sorry I didn't know Trey Would take it that far and.....(Gco),"I spoke up before he could say anything else to me.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it,I hate you Jig!"I started to walk away but Jig pulled me back on the wall pressing his body against mine.A tear flowed out my eye.Just one rolled down my cheek.Jig leaned in and kissed the tear off of my cheek.Crying is a sign of weakness to me.

"Your the reason Trey is after me!Get the fuck out of my face!"I yelled at him again.I might of said that to loud because I think the whole house heard me.I pushed him away but failed for the second time.Jig pushed me back into the wall.When he pushed me that time it hurt.

Bam!

I slapped Jig so hard across the face.

"Don't put your hands on ever again,"I shouted again.He was pissing me off now.

"Sparkle I love you and I'm really sorry for what I have done.I just want you to forgive me that's all.I could never live and not feel guilty about what I have done.Will you(Gco),"I slapped Jig again before he could finish his sentence.

"You don't fucking love me if you did you wouldn't of let this happen to me.Now he is after me and looking for me to turn myself in to him,"Another tear slipped from my eye and onto my cheek.Jig stood up and wrapped me into a hug.He really didn't care if I hit him again for hugging me and coming that close to me.I sighed and jig pulled back.I heard footsteps come down the hallway and they grew louder by the seconds.I wiped my eyes that were filled with water.I tried to cover up that I was crying but it was to late.Ej looked inside the room.

"What happened baby?"Ej pulled me into a hug and looked over at Jig trying to put the puzzle together.

"Nothing bae?"I knew he wouldn't take that answer.I waited for a second.

"Sparkle what happened?Im not asking you again.I paused looking at Jig and back to Ej.I was about to say something but Jig spoke up.

"I touched her and kissed her she didn't do anything I did,"Jig said.I looked at him like him was crazy for saying that.Before I knew it Ej hit Jig square in the face.If Jig told Ej the truth he would have killed him,literally.Ej has been feeling guilt all this time sand he never had to.That made me angry along with Ej.I got in between Ej and Jig,that stopped swing at each other and got up off the floor.

"Stop fighting,two of our friends are missing and we are sitting here fighting over some stupid shit,"I yelled at them by that time Trenton just came down the stairs.He was sleep up stairs like usually.Ej stared Jig down before turning to me.Jig looked over at me and then looked around the room.

"It's not stupid Sparkle,not for you at least,"I smiled at Ej and then peaked him on the lips.He came in and gave me a hug.I leaned away and spoke up.

"While everyone his here I need to tell you Trey picked up on Karla's phone and wants me to meet him in the high desert at 7am and he wants me to come by myself,"I looked at my watch it was already 3:30.I needed to leave in thirty minutes.

"Your not going by yourself,your not,"I sighed I shouldn't have told them.Ej will not let me go,at least by myself.I don't want Karla to be heartbroken her whole life and hate me and I don't want Ray to be killed.Should I just turn myself in?I'm confused.Either way things will be bad,if I go or not?

"Ej I have to go I have to turn myself in?"I was shaking now,nervous.It was the only thing I was feeling now.I turned and grabbed my bag.Ej took the bag away from me and wouldn't give it back.I reached for it but he pulled it away and gave me my phone instead.

"Call him back and tell him your not coming,"I snatched the phone away from him and placed it on the bed.

"I can Ej I'm not doing(Gco),"The tears poured from my ear as I talked but not for long.

"Sparkle I love you and I won't let anything happen to them I promise,"Ej said he handed me my phone back.I unlocked my phone and looked around the room.I looked at Jig he had sorrow in his eyes.Trenton had a confused look on his face.I looked at my phone and dialed Karla's phone.One ring went by,Two rings went by,Three rings went by,on the fourth ring Trey picked up.

Phone Conversation

Trey:Hey Sparkle

Sparkle:Listen I'm not..........coming

Trey:You sure want to do that Sparkle

Sparkle:Yeah

Trey:Your brave Sparkle you know that right?

Sparkle:Yeah

Trey:I'll make you a deal

Sparkle:What is it?

Trey:My "Friend" will take you somewhere anywhere.You do what he tells you to do,anything.If you boyfriend or friends don't find you in time we kill you.The time they have to find you depends on your behavior,deal?If not Ray is going to die in front of Karla now.

Sparkle:Deal

The line went dead

End Of Conversation

"What did you agree to Sparkle,"Ej asked stepping closer to me

"I agreed to go with Trey's friend somewhere,anywhere.I have to do what he says whatever he wants.If you guys can't find me in the time given I'm going to die.The time depends on my behavior,"I told them.I reached for my bag and grabbed it from Ej.

"Do you want to do this Sparkle?"Ej grabbed my chin and looked me into my eyes.I nodded my head and looked down.Ej intertwined his fingers into mine.

"I love you Ej,"I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too,"Ej said right back.Not seeing him will be the hardest thing I will ever do.Not seeing him for the rest of my life would be worse.I looked down at my phone it was 4am it was time to get going.Change Of Plans.

"I have to go,"I told all of them.I gave all of them hugs.When I hugged Jig Ej watched us very close.I walked out of the room and to the front door.Ej walked with and put his shoes on.

"He said no one can go with me,"I told Ej.Ej didn't listen and still got into the car.I rolled my eyes and got into the passenger seat.We took off silence filled the car as we rode.

??? P.O.V/Trey's Friend

It's been a while since my sister died.I loved her the most,she was the only person I could trust.Sparkle is so pretty and outgoing.I shouldn't take out my anger on her because of the mistakes others made.Its not going to help me get through things.I already know I will take my anger out on her.I was at the high desert already waiting on her to get here with Trey.Ray and Karla were in the back seat of the car already.Ray was trying to say something through the duck tape over his mouth.I ripped it off real quick,Ray gasped in pain.

"Trader,we trusted you,"Ray said.

"You trusted the wrong person,"I said and put the duck tape back over Ray's mouth.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Who is ???/Trey's Friend?

4k reads thanks guys

I was thinking of changing the title of the story to "Running" any other ideas?

~MisfitRep23