Paola+Trey❤️Part 2

Trey's P.O.V

I just saw my life just flash in front of my eyes.I panicked,I froze in my place.The yelling about me just muffled and the gun shots when straight by me.I stood there not carrying if I got hit by a bullet or not.Dean pushed me done on the floor so I didn't get hit.

"You have to get her out of her,"I stood still not knowing what to do.I froze under the pressure.All I needed in life was Paola and she's slipping away from me slowly.I picked her and carried her out the back door.I set down her lifeless body on the passenger seat in my car.Her blood was all over my short,it didn't matter though.I jumped in the drivers seat and took of,I tried calling her name.

"Paola,baby,"The tears started to rush down my eyes.I couldn't take it anymore,its to hard to fight back you emotions.

"Baby I love you and never blame yourself for any of this,"Paola's head clasped backward and rolled onto the window.

"Paola Patino,stay with me,"I said to her.She didn't respond back.Im going to blame myself for everything if she does.We finally pulled up to the hospital.I carried her out the car and opened the emergency doors.

"Doctor I need,"The doctor looked stunned but he acted quickly and brought the stretcher out.I placed Paola on it like an angel like she was in my eyes.She was wheeled back in the emergency room.All I could do was wait till I could do was see her again.

*+*+*+*+*2 Hours Later+*+*+*+*+*

The doctor came out the room with his head down.

"I'm sorry for your lost but we lost Paola Patino,the bullet grazed her heart and she lost too much blood,"I can't believe she's dead.I broke down crying and I couldn't stop.You don't know how much I loved her,she was there for me when nobody else was there.

Two weeks after her death her mother and father blamed me for her death.I have tried to kill myself three time,I failed in all of them.I had developed an anger problem and I would hit my sister the most.After a while I realized that the only way I could get over the anger,pain,harming,was to get revenge and that was best served cold.

(End of Flashback)

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

This chapter was dedicated to my best friend

~MisfitsRep23