Date week: day5

-I'm outside, grab your coat, we need to leave now! :) Xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit,

I quickly threw my hair up into a messy bun, went to my wardrobe, grabbed my khaki trench coat and pulled it on over my pyjamas- it was 12.30 o'clock in the morning, excuse me for not caring. Why was I rushing out to meet him in the freezing cold at this god forsaken hour? Because I just couldn't seem to stay away from the boy, he made me feel young again and I my feelings were developing dangerously fast. I almost ran to the door in excitement and threw it open, but I wasn't expecting the boy I couldn't get out of my head to be stood right there behind the door, poised to knock. I screamed:

'Shut up.' Louis slammed his hand over my mouth with wide eyes.

'You scared me Lou.' I whined, pushing his hand away.

'Well, I'm sorry.' He held out his hand, 'Come on.'

'Where are we going?' He tapped his nose, annoying me with yet another surprise.

10 minutes later and I was staring out over the beautiful city below me. Despite it being 12.45am, London was still buzzing with life and its energy was exhilarating as I stood on the edge of the building with the wind blowing thorough my hair, tugging at its roots.

'Enlighten me Louis, as to why we are on the roof?' I reluctantly tore my gaze from the view and walked over to where he was perched on a vent.

'No particular reason.' He shrugged,

'There must've been some reason.' I sat down beside him and nudged his shoulder.

'Well there was something I wanted to ask you.' He turned to look at me, shifting so he was sat cross legged facing me, I mirrored his position.

'And what was that?'

'Well...' he bit his lip nervously,

'Well...' I prompted,

'Char, I know we've only known each other for a little while but I really like you and really enjoy spending time with you and...' I held my breath in anticipation.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' He said, quickly and quietly- it was strange sight, seeing him so timid.

'Louis I...' I sighed, but he interrupted,

'I know I won't be able to be there all the time, but we can work around it and...'

'Louis...'

'And we will get over all the hate that will come with it...'

'Louis...'

'And I just want to make you happy.' He finally finished.

'Louis... I want you to know I like you, I really do but...'

I was cut off by him slamming his lips on mine. His arms wound their way around my neck and held me in place. I could feel his desperation in the kiss and I didn't like it. I couldn't do it, the commitment and the feelings and I just couldn't deal with it. I don't know why? I don't know how, but I eyed the open door we had come through, I freaked, scrambled out of his hold, and I bolted.