Date week: day2

-I'm coming to pick you up; I'll be there in 10 mins, get your Pj's on ;) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Nice babe.' Louis winked as I got in his car, shutting the door quickly so as not to let the rain in.

'I thought you'd like them.' I smiled, adjusting my pyjamas. 'I like yours to.'

He was currently dressed in official Coca-Cola pyjamas; the top bore the logo whilst the trousers were printed with glass bottles and rolled up to just below knee length. Whereas I had nicked Ciara's One Direction Pj's which I had gotten her for a joke last Christmas- you see why Louis liked them. I currently had his and the other boy's faces printed on my chest whilst the bottoms were covered in their logo.

'What are we doing this time?' I asked, slipping my Ugg's off and curling my legs up underneath me.

'Seriously- I thought you were getting better as being patient.'

'Not again.' I grumbled as it became obvious that he wasn't going to tell me... again.

When we arrived at his and Harry's flat he rushed me inside and sent me to fetch the duvet and pillows from his room. I struggled down the hallway with the 6 pillows and huge king-sized duvet, but finally managed to dump them on the sofa and fall on top of them.

He came into the room a few minutes later with bowls of sweets, popcorn, crisps, Coca-Cola and biscuits and even some carrots. He set them down on the sofa, grabbed the remote and then proceeded to jump on top of me.

'Louiiiiiiiiiiiiis... you're so fat.' I gasped from being winded,

'Oh, sorry love. 'He said feigning surprise. 'I didn't see you there.'

'Well then, could you possibly get off?'

'Nah, I'm quite comfortable.' I decided to take it into my own hands; I shifted my feet so they were under his bum and pushed- he went flying. Once he had recovered himself, he came back over, sat on the other end of the sofa and arranged the duvet so it was covering both of us.

'So... what are we doing?' I asked,

'We are watching Disney films.' He said whilst pressing buttons on the remote to start the film.

2 toy stories, Robin Hood and a Bambi later and we were currently reciting Shrek whilst munching on strawberry laces.

'We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning I'm making waffles.'

I threw my strawberry lace at Louis head and missed, but it did land on his lap.

'What was that for?' he frowned,

'That was an awful impression.'

'Like you could do any better.'

'We're on the road again; I can't wait to get on the road again.' I sang,

'What have I told you about singing?' Louis replied,

'Well can I whistle?'

'NO.'

'Can I hum?'

'Fine.' And with that the bowl of popcorn went flying and we were on the floor almost crying.

'You, know, it, wasn't, even, that, funny.' I said between fits.

'Oh, I know.'

'Thanks for this Louis.' I said once I had gained some control,

'You're welcome Char, it wasn't much but...'

'It was so much better, I'm not hard to please and that was just so thoughtful.'

He held a dazzling smile on his face: 'I'm glad.' He said, simply.